In no particular order, my favorite reads of 2022.Carrie Soto is Back I don't play or watch tennis, but after listening to this exciting book about a tennis star who decides to try to again become the best in the world after retiring, I felt like I could coach Serena Williams. It was such an exciting listen.
Remarkably Bright Creatures The book everyone keeps talking about is worth the hype. Lovely and perfect for fans of A Man Called Ove.
This Time Tomorrow If you love a feel good book about the love of family, mixed with a story that seems like it could be about the people you work with, this is the book for you. I still think about it, and I read it months ago.
Finding Me If Oprah picks it, you know it will be excellent. Finding Me on audio was an extraordinary listen. From Viola's story of growing up in poverty to her tenacity to become a working actress, this is one of my favorite celebrity memoirs ever.
Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow Spanning a friendship that lasts decades, this books about two friends who become successful in the gaming community stuck with me long after I finished it.
The Light We Carry Like a sage friend, Michelle Obama's book is filled with so much wisdom.
Waymaker Ann Voskamp gave language to things my own heart has felt and experienced. I devoured this book. Her best since One Thousand Gifts.
I Guess I Haven’t Learned That Yet Though Shauna and I have very different stories, it felt like she was writing my story at the same time. This book is a treasure.
All are ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
These four audio books and four regular books are the titles I kept telling people to read over and over again. Save this post so that when you are book shopping, at the library, or looking for an audiobook, you have a great book at your fingertips.
To follow all of my book recommendations, friend me on Goodreads and follow me on @Booksnobbery on Instagram. And if you don't currently listen to audiobooks, here are 6 reasons to give them a try.
- Girls Trip to Nashville: What to Do
- A Christmas Break Beach Vacation to Destin
- Tips for Visiting The Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California
- Family California Road Trip Itinerary: 9-Day Trip
- Seed: My New Probiotic and Why You Should Try It
- Best Books for Tween Boys Ages 9-13
- Book of the Month Launches YA Book Subscription Service
- Toy Story Collectible SteelBook DVDs at Best Buy
- Dollywood DreamMore Resort Review & Benefits
- Best Books to Give at a Baby Shower
- 10 Nintendo Switch Games Kids Love
- 10 Ways to Save Money on Audible
Leave a Reply