Wantable is offering a huge unboxed sale, which means you can buy individual items at up to 90% off. (Affiliate links used in this post.)
Sizes and items are selling out fast, so do not wait to shop this sale. Shipping is free on all orders!
I was blown away by the selection. The sale includes long and short-sleeved tops, dresses, jackets, jeans, leggings and more. Tons of items in the $60-$100 range for $9.99 Here's a sampling.
Because the sale is so huge, I've picked out a few favorite finds that have a lot of sizes available. I hope this helps you grab a few things.
Red cardigan (plus sized)
Plaid leggings (perfect for fall and winter)
Floral sweatshirt (I'm obsessed!)
Black high low top (plus sized)
Zebra shirt (plus size)
This sale is only for a limited time, so click here to shop now.
- Kohl's Summer Clothes for Kids + 20% Off
- Personalized Gifts Anyone Would Love
- HOT DEAL! Hulu for $1.99 a Month
- Get 3 Free Audiobooks
- 4 Verb Energy Bars for 95 Cents
- 40-60% off Olivia Burton Watches at Nordstrom
- Girls Craft Kits for $1.99 Each + Shipping
- It's Back: 25% off Everything at Dicks Sporting Goods
- American Girl Mini Dolls for $15
- Target 70% Toy Clearance Tips and Haul
- 10 Tips for Shopping Target Clearance
- Works for Me Wednesday: All You Magazine
Hi. Am I missing where they give the fabric information and washing instructions? Seems odd not to include that information. Not going to purchase something (that already has the potential not to fit) without knowing the care instructions. I would have gotten a couple things. But…it’s all good.
I think because their site isn’t a typical shopping site (they are a styling service), it isn’t as thorough as a regular retailer.