This weekend, my best friend Angie and I hosted a virtual stitching bee to go along with my free Blooming Books pattern.
You can watch the relay in the video above.
We demonstrated multiple stitches used in the pattern, as well as just laughed and had a good time with stitchers from around the world.
Though we can't be together in person, we hope this makes you feel a part of something fun.
If you don't have the pattern yet, you can get it in the form below.
Embroidery Stitching Bee with Jessica & Angie
February 22, 2021
- DIY No Sew Pizza Costume
- Anglerfish Costume Tutorial
- Kitchen Remodel: Before & After
- Free: 2021 Summer Bucket List Printable Poster
- The Best Free Embroidery Patterns & Resources
- Alien Abduction Costume Tutorial
- The Best Paw Patrol Birthday Party
- Wizard of Oz Lollipop Guild Munchkin Costume Tutorial
- How to Create Photo Boards for a Funeral (or Other Celebration)
- 7 Things to Do at the End of the School Year
- A Sesame Street Birthday Party for Ezra
- Walgreens Photo Deal – 10 Cent Prints
Did you happen to list your thread colors or type up the stitches you used on each component? I’d really love those written down to be able to refer to!