A cost-effective way to learn embroidery and/or purchase multiple patterns for one low price is to buy embroidery books. Here is a list of the best embroidery books. (Links are affiliate links)
Floral Embroidery: This has 10 patterns for beginners patterns to more advanced patterns.
Colourful Fun Embroidery: This has 24 patterns and projects you can create in an afternoon, to more complex patterns.
Threadfolk: This book is packed with patterns that everyone will love!
Embroidery: A Step-by-Step Guide to Stitches: This is a great guide for beginners and experienced sewers alike.
Animal Embroidery: Create 30 cute creatures with this book.
Hoop Dreams: This has 20 beautiful, vibrant designs for the home and to wear.
The Modern Embroidery Studio: 20 stylish designs to stitch, share and wear.
200 Embroidered Flowers: This comes with stitch instructions, two embroidery pattern transfer methods, 200 different embroidery patterns and 10 embroidery projects.
Freshly Stitched: There are 12 modern embroidery projects in this book.
Embroidered Accessories: This includes 25 best selling designs to wear.
Lunch Hour Embroidery: Learn 10 stitches, and use them to create over 75 adorable motifs, including both the upper and lowercase alphabet.
Embroidery: A Beginner's Guide to Stitches and Techniques: This is perfect for beginners or to refresh your skills.
Want more embroidery inspiration? Check out these posts:
Free Embroidery Pattern
Enter your email address below to have this beautiful embroidery pattern emailed to you.
12 Best Embroidery Books
February 8, 2021
- DIY No Sew Pizza Costume
- Anglerfish Costume Tutorial
- Kitchen Remodel: Before & After
- Alien Abduction Costume Tutorial
- DIY Tutorial: Bowser/King Koopa Shell for Halloween Costume
- Super Mario Bros. Family Costume Theme
- Wizard of Oz Family Costumes
- 7 Things to Do at the End of the School Year
- Dr. Seuss Book Character Costumes
- Star Wars Birthday Party with Jedi Training Academy
- Easy Sam I Am Costume Tutorial
- Little Red Riding Hood Family Costume and Annual Halloween Costume Link-Up
Leave a Reply