If you've been wanting to try out a meal box subscription without spending a lot of money, I've got an awesome deal from Home Chef.
For a limited time – Home Chef is offering $90 OFF your first four boxes of meals – $30 off your first two boxes and $15 off boxes three and four. If you do two meals for two people, the coupon makes your two boxes just $19.95 each! That's less than $5 a meal.
I have used Home Chef for two years and love it for busy weeks or simply weeks that I want to vary things a bit. I typically order two meals for four people, and we easily get 5+ servings every time (my kids are 12,9, and 6.)
To order your Home Chef box:
Click this exclusive affiliate link to have the $90 discount added to your cart
Specify any dietary needs or things you don't like. You won't choose specific meals until after check out, but Home Chef has dozens of options!
Choose the plan for 2 Meals a week for 2 People
You'll be taken straight to checkout, where your $30 will be deducted from your first box, leaving a total of $19.95.
Of course, if you want more meals or portions, you can increase the quantity of food you receive and the $90 off coupon will still work. Also, if you decide that you want to cancel after a week or two, you can do that also!
Benefits of Home Chef
I have tried various boxed meal services over the years and they have a lot of benefits.
- Meal prep services like Home Chef are great for busy seasons.
- Meals are delivered straight to your door.
- Meals are less than the cost of a restaurant, and the food is much better and healthier than eating out.
- Home Chef has loads of options that you can choose from, making it great for all diets and preferences.
- The recipe cards are easy to follow, with all the details for you to recreate your favorites again.
- Everything is portioned out, making the meals very easy to make.
- Home Chef introduces you to new recipes for your family's meal rotation.
- It's fun to cook new meals – I joked that I felt like I was on the Food Network making a yummy sauce from scratch.
Home Chef Review
We have purchased dozens of Home Chef boxes and it is always our favorite.
One week Adeline proclaimed the chicken was the best chicken I had ever made and that I should make the recipe for an upcoming dinner party. Everyone had seconds of the beef stroganoff. I'm not exaggerating. We LOOOOOVED these meals.
Now, Home Chef, like other meal services, is not the most affordable way to feed your family, with pricing normally working out to $9.95 a serving. That said, if you are in the habit of eating out, or just need some help every once in a while, this is a great option. Moreover, we found the portions to be generous, with leftovers from both of our meals.
Regardless of if you want to just try it once, or you plan to subscribe regularly, the $90 off is too good to pass up.