If you like wine or want to gift wine for the holidays, this is a deal that can't be beat. Affiliate links used in this post.
FirstLeaf, a wine subscription service, is offering all new customers 6 bottles of wine for just $29.95 + free shipping. That is just $4.99 a bottle! FirstLeaf only sells high quality wines, with 92% of them being award-winning. In fact, they stand behind their product so much that they will credit you for any of the wines you don’t like.
I just set up a profile and ordered to try it out and it was so simple. Answer a few questions about the type of wine you like and the service identifies great wines to send your way. You can get reds, whites or a combo. They promise:
- Guaranteed lowest price
- Free Delivery
- Direct from winery
My wines would have retailed for $110.96, but with this offer they were only $29.95 + free shipping.
Even better — as you go through the checkout, a one-time offer will pop up to double your order and get 12 bottles for $59.95. This is only for new members.
After placing my order, I went into my settings and changed my subscription to be 6 bottles every three months – it defaults to what you order, so mine was set to 12 every month.
Even if you aren't a wine drinker, this is a great deal to take advantage of for housewarming gifts, hostess gifts, Christmas gifts, etc. (That's what I did!) This offer ends on Friday, October 15, so order now and share with your friends.
Click here to order amazing wines at an unbeatable price.
- Kohl's Summer Clothes for Kids + 20% Off
- HOT DEAL: FREE Mel Science Kits for Kids/Teens
- Personalized Gifts Anyone Would Love
- Biggest Kiwi Co. Deal of the Year: $1.59 Crates
- HOT DEAL! Hulu for $1.99 a Month
- Hot Deal: Audible for $5.95
- Unpaid Totally Honest Shoott Review + How to Get Affordable Family Photos
- 4 Verb Energy Bars for 95 Cents
- Expired: 20% off Mommy & Me Dresses at Target
- 4 Ways to Get Cheap Broadway Tickets
- Target 90% off Clearance is Here!
- Works for Me Wednesday: All You Magazine
Leave a Reply