If you are interested in trying audiobook service, Libro.fm, I have an awesome limited time offer for you. New members to Libro.fm get a BOGO offer – two audiobooks for the price of one ($14.99).
Additionally, all members of Libro.fm are encouraged to submit a short video of what their local bookstore means to them in honor of Independent Bookstore Day, coming August 29.
Local, independent bookstores need your support just as much as you need them! This is especially true as our communities face the challenges associated with COVID-19.
That means if you sign up and submit a short video, you can get TWO free audiobooks this month.
I am a new subscriber to Libro.fm. Here's why I LOVE it and think all audiobook lovers should consider using their service:
- Instead of your money going to a big behemoth company, your money goes to independent bookstores. You can even choose the bookstore. This is my #1 reason to use Libro.fm. If you are going to spend the money, why not help an independent bookstore at the same time. Indies get 50% of the profit on every book sold.
- It is the same price as other audiobook services.
- The interface is excellent and easy to use.
- A huge catalog with more than 150,000 titles, including loads of bestsellers and the latest new releases
- When you buy from Libro.fm, you own the digital file.
To get your two free audiobooks from Libro.fm:
- Click here to join libro.fm. You'll pay $14.99 and get two audiobook credits (that's two for the price of one)
- After joining, click here for instructions on submitting your short video and get another free book.
Click here to get your free audiobook now and support an indie bookstore at the same time.
For more three more audiobooks, click here.
For 8 reasons you'll love audiobooks, click here.