If you’ve been wanting to try out a meal box subscription without spending a lot of money, I’ve got an awesome deal from Home Chef.
For a limited time – Home Chef is offering $35 OFF your first box of meals. If you do two meals for two people, the coupon makes your first box just $14.80! (Affiliate links used in this post.)
I was curious about Home Chef and when this deal popped up, I couldn’t resist trying it. I ordered two meals for four people so it could feed our family of five. My full review is below, but the quick recap is we loved it. 🙂
To order your Home Chef box:
Click this exclusive affiliate link to have the $35 discount added to your cart
Specify any dietary needs or things you don’t like
Choose the plan for 2 Meals a week for 2 People
You’ll be taken straight to checkout, where your $35 will be deducted, leaving a total of $14.80!
Of course, if you want more meals or portions, you can increase the quantity of food you receive and the $35 off coupon will still work.
Benefits of Home Chef
I have tried various boxed meal services over the years and they have a lot of benefits.
- Meal prep services like Home Chef are great for busy seasons.
- Meals are delivered straight to your door.
- Meals are less than the cost of a restaurant, and the food is much better and healthier than eating out.
- Home Chef has loads of options that you can choose from, making it great for all diets and preferences.
- The recipe cards are easy to follow, with all the details for you to recreate your favorites again.
- Everything is portioned out, making the meals very easy to make.
- Home Chef introduces you to new recipes for your family’s meal rotation.
- It’s fun to cook new meals – I joked that I felt like I was on the Food Network making a yummy sauce from scratch.
Home Chef Review
We received our first box last week and made the meals this weekend, and they. were. amazing.
Adeline proclaimed the chicken was the best chicken I had ever made and that I should make the recipe for an upcoming dinner party. Everyone had seconds of the beef stroganoff. I’m not exaggerating. We LOOOOOVED these meals.
Now, Home Chef, like other meal services, is not the most affordable way to feed your family, with pricing normally working out to $9.95 a serving. That said, if you are in the habit of eating out, or just need some help every once in a while, this is a great option. Moreover, we found the portions to be generous, with leftovers from both of our meals.
Regardless of if you want to just try it once, or you plan to subscribe regularly, the $35 off is too good to pass up.