If you are a Prime member that doesn’t have Amazon Music Unlimited, NOW is the time to sign up. You can get a 4-month subscription for just $0.99! (As an Amazon affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.) Our family LOOOVES Amazon Music. We use it every single day – on our Alexa, I use it on my phone in my car, I use it while working at the office. It is awesome. Any song, any artist – it is all there.
Benefits of Amazon Music Unlimited include:
- Completely ad-free music streaming.
- Tens of millions of songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations.
- The ability to listen to any song, anytime, anywhere, on all devices – smartphone, tablet, PC/Mac, Fire TV, and Alexa-enabled devices like Amazon Echo.
- Personalized recommendations based on your listening habits (I have discovered so many fun artists thanks to this).
- Offline listening with downloadable songs and playlists (so handy on an airplane)
- The hottest new releases from today’s most popular artists
*Note: After your 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited, the plan will automatically renew for $7.99 per month. Be sure to cancel before the 4 months is up if you don’t want to continue.
Valid ONLY for Prime members who are new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited.
And, if like my family, you are already an Amazon Music Unlimited subscriber, they are offering an awesome deal to upgrade – get two FREE months of Family for Amazon Music Unlimited!
This means, for the next two months, you get up to 6 music accounts within your family’s Amazon account and you don’t pay anything. The multiple accounts means one person can be listening in their bedroom, another on their phone, another at the office, etc. A family account for Amazon Music Unlimited is regularly $14.99 a month, so free is a smokin’ deal. If you don’t love it, just cancel in two months.
Amazon hasn’t published an end-date for this promotion, but my guess is that it will end on Cyber Monday, so get it added to your account right away.