Time is running out to take advantage of this incredible deal on the most popular subscription box in America – FabFitFun! You can get your first box for 50% off with the code OMG50, which is the lowest price on record (affiliate links used in this post). I think this is one of the best deals we have seen this year and with the holidays around the corner, it is a must-try!
Here are 5 reasons to try FabFitFun
1. You won’t see this deal anytime soon
FabFitFun often offers $10 off coupons, but not 50% off. I don’t think I have ever seen it! If you have been on the fence about trying FabFitFun, definitely take advantage of this 50% off deal. The fall box is valued at $211 – $345.99, depending on what is included in your box, so to get it for $24.95 is insanity. This is an incredibly rare coupon code and a phenomenal deal.
2. You would pay that much for just one item in the box
The products in the FabFitFun box are valued individually at $18-$80 a piece, which means buying the 50% off box is like buying one thing and getting the rest free. See the full list of products below.
3. It really is fun
One of the things I love most about FabFitFun is that many of the items are things you would never buy yourself, which makes it so much fun to receive. We all need a treat once in awhile! It’s like opening a present from your best friend, who always finds the best gifts. My friend Catherine is a long-time subscriber and she said, “It is literally one of my favorite things ever. I get so excited every season to make my selections and see what I receive. And the things you get really are as expensive as they say! It’s such a good deal.”
4. It makes a great gift (or gifts)
With Christmas around the corner, you could also use the box as a gift, or break it up into smaller gifts. At $24.95, this is an affordable way to get some shopping done — and give amazing, on-trend gifts.
5. You’ll be introduced to products you never knew you wanted
Because the FabFitFun curators cultivate the best in home, beauty, and self-care products, you’ll definitely discover things you have never tried or known you wanted. I have bought several boxes over the years and the quality is always excellent and luxurious. I also love that the boxes include a variety of items in multiple categories.
What’s Included In the Fall Box
The fall FabFitFun box will include 8-10 items. Every box includes these three items:
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair ($30)
- Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes in Juice Cleanse ($16)
- Human + Kind Body Souffle ($18)
Your box will also include some of the following items. A few you will get to pick and a few will be a surprise. You can also add additional items for $10 each. I added on the Kut from the Kloth wallet and the cheese board. I’m not sure if I am going to keep them or give them as gifts, but the price was too good to pass up.
- Plush ultra soft plaid scarf ($75)
- Anthropologie travel yoga mat ($50)
- Mobile white advanced teeth whitening kits ($89.99)
- Kate Spade lunch tote ($30)
- NassidMD Detox Pads ($45)
- Kut from the Kloth Slim Striped Wallet ($60)
- Twine cheese board with plate ($30)
- The Better Skin Co. Lava Magik ($32)
- Baublebar Farah Ear Crawlers ($34)
- Cosmedix Pure C ($54)
- Epare Dual Salt and Pepper Mill ($21.95)
- Afterspa Hair Towel Wrap ($18)
- Trestique Mini Eye Essentials ($48)
- Skinvolve Body Boost Gel ($45)
- Aramatherapy Associates Deep Relax Roller Ball ($29)
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim gold eye mask 6-pack ($25)
- Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Face Toner ($30)
FabFitFun in a quarterly subscription service, but they make canceling easy if it isn’t right for you. At this price, it is definitely worth trying.