Summer is almost upon us. And summer is made for reading.
If you want some new books to add to your summer reading list, you really need to check out Book of the Month.
I have been a subscriber of Book of the Month for four months and it is, without question, my favorite thing right now. I talk about it with someone almost every day. I'm obsessed. Right now they are having a 50% off sale (with the code SUMMER50) making it the perfect time to test it out.
Here's how it works:
- Each month on the 1st you are given five books to choose from. Books ship on the 6th each month and if you don't chose a book, one will be selected for you. You receive your book the following week.
- You devour it and repeat the next month
There's something so amazing about receiving monthly a hand-picked, fantastic, hardcover, NEW book in the mail.
The cost is typically $14.99-$12.99 a month depending on how many months you sign up for, but through the end of May you can get a three-month subscription for only $7.50 a month ($22.50) with the code SUMMER50.
That's 50% off!!
Book of the Month is a wonderful resource for buying GREAT, new books for your summer reading stack. Seriously – three new hardbacks for $22.50? I cannot get over it.
Some of my favorite books I have read this year are from Book of the Month. Currently I am in the middle of I Let You Go and it will definitely be one of my top 10 books of 2016.
Book of the Month offers a broad range of both fiction and non-fiction hardcover books. A variety of “judges” make the book selections and the books generally are all very newly released (usually in the current month, but no older than in the past three months).
PLUS, as an added perk to Book of the Month, you can add up to two more books to your shipments for additional $10 a book. Every month I find myself adding additional books to my boxes because they have such a fantastic selection at prices better than Amazon. (A few favorites you might consider adding: I Let You Go, Salt of the Sea and When Breath Becomes Air. Two books that I am adding to my June shipment are The Nest and No One Knows).
Each summer, thousands of readers flock to Modern Mrs. Darcy's summer reading list, and she has multiple Book of the Month books on this summer's list.
Trust me on this one. Book of the Month is absolutely worth trying out if you are a reader- especially for such a low price. And summer is the perfect time! (Book of the Month told me that this is the absolute best deal they can offer on a subscription.)
You are going to love it!
Get your subscription now. (Don't forget the code SUMMER50)
Disclosure: Affiliate links used in this post. Thank you for supporting The Mom Creative! xo
- The Best Nike Sports Bra and Leggings
- 2022 Amazon Bestsellers
- A Christmas Break Beach Vacation to Destin
- Why Storyworth is the Best Gift + $10 Off
- Family California Road Trip Itinerary: 9-Day Trip
- Perler Beads Tutorial + Best Products for Kids
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Time Capsule + Free Download & Tutorial
- How to See the Chincoteague Ponies
- 100-Year-Old Kids for 100th Day of School
- A Magical Woodland Fairy Party
- Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Vacuum Review
- A New Toy: Shark Rocket Vacuum Review
I just read The Nest. I recommend reading some reviews before you buy the book. I wish I would have. It was just okay for me. There’s a lot of characters. Some are interesting. Some aren’t.
Nurse Bee says
Would you mind blogging about your favorite books for us library users? 🙂
I blog about the books I read around the first of every month. You can find many book related posts in miscellany/books. 🙂