For the past few days, I have been talking A LOT about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. Today is the LAST DAY you can purchase it. It is rare for me to talk about something so much, but after 10 years of blogging here on The Mom Creative, I know this is something that most of you would enjoy. I believe it is an incredible value and worthwhile investment into you and your family.
That said, I also know that it might feel overwhelming – 100 resources is a lot. But here's the thing.
The bundle costs $29.97 and you get more than $1,000 worth of products + $300 in freebies. If you only put to use a small fraction of what the bundle includes and its freebies, you will still come out way ahead. In fact, eight resources in it are worth the cost of the bundle itself (including a time management course worth $49 and a life purpose workshop worth $59). So, even though you won’t use every resource in the bundle, you will still save a ton of money.
I spent more time with the bundle I bought this weekend and thought I would share my top 10 ways this bundle will help you. Some I have mentioned before and some are new.
1. Organize your kids' stuff: My dear friend Myquillyn – also known as The Nester – is one of my biggest sources of inspiration when it comes to my home. It is because of her words that I have a fake deer head hanging in my bathroom and I have gallery walls all over my house. In conjunction with the bundle, she has released a video course called Cozy Minimalist for Moms.
If you need help organizing your kids's stuff, you will simply adore this course. Myquillyn's warm spirit and practical advice was just the kick in the pants I needed to better wrangle my kids' stuff and put new systems in place in my home.
2. Inspire your creativity: The bundle comes with multiple ebooks and courses to inspire your creativity. My favorite is a free Craftsy course (valued at $29.99-$69.99). Craftsy is an online education portal that offers numerous courses for nearly every creative interest out there. With the bundle, you get to select one free course from a list of 25. Some of my favorites include:
- Baking Boot Camp: Cakes & Crusts with Abby Dodge
- Celebrate With Cookies: 19 Favorite Designs with Anne Yorks
- Simple to Sensational Doughnuts with Jenny McCoy
- Travel Scrapbooking with Amy Tan
- Fearless Knitting: Empowering Techniques for Every Knitter with Lucy Neatby
- Learn to Quilt: Charming Baby Quilt with Amy Gibson (This is the one I signed up for!)
- Getting Started With Upholstery with Cynthia Bleskachek
- Professional Slipcovering Techniques with Tammy Paradoski
- Family Photography: Candid Moments & Storytelling with Kirk Tuck
3. Budget better: If you need some help with budgeting, the bundle offers multiple budgeting resources including ebooks on eliminating debt, reducing expenses and teaching your children about money. You'll also get access to the Family Budget Challenge, a 4-week course on making and sticking to a budget (a $37 value).
4. Enjoy holidays and parties more: An entire section of the bundle is dedicated to holidays, memory making and parties. I am especially excited to read A Deliberate Mother's Guide to Holidays, Vacations and Quality Family Time. Going into summer break, I think this will be a great resource. Doesn't that sound like the kind of book we all would benefit from?
5. Make crafting with your kids easy: Sometimes it can feel overwhelming to get the right supplies and craft with your kids. I have a craft room and I feel this way once in a while! That's why I love craft subscription services. With the bundle, you get a free Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidsCrafts.com. These boxes are similar in style to Kiwi Crate and will be perfect to have on hand as summer vacation draws near or to keep in your gift stash for a birthday party.
6. Cook and meal-plan: The bundle offers a collection of recipe and meal-planning ebooks. I am especially looking forward to 80 Green Thickies Recipe Book – a collection of green smoothie recipes; A Month of Good Enough Company Meal Plans – we love hosting people for dinner, but I always make the same stuff; and volumes 1 & 2 of Slow Cooker Freezer Meals.
In addition, if crafting isn't your thing, some of the free Craftsy courses are related to cooking, such as Cook Smarter: Solutions for Weeknight Dinners with Sara Moulton; One-Dish Meals Made New with Pam Anderson and The From-Scratch Kitchen with Alana Chernila so you could always go that route!
Lastly, another one of the freebies is a $15 gift certificate to InkWell Press. Tonya from InkWell Press has SO many cute paper products including the perfect grocery list tablet, which is totally what I ordered. I've never been so excited to make a grocery list before.
7. Grow in your faith: Another freebie in the bundle is a free one-year subscription to Molly Green.com, which offers tons of faith and family resources.
8. Use your time better: In today's busy world, being a good steward of our time can be challenging. We are pulled in SO many directions. The bundle includes Aby's Garvey's course It's About Time, which will help you create a customized time management system that is in sync with your values and priorities and helps you feel in control and Crystal Paine's Makeover Your Calendar, two resources that will absolutely make a difference in your life.
9. Enjoy free shipping and products from Grove Collaborative: If you are a user of Grove Collaborative, which I know many Mom Creative readers are, you will get a free year of VIP membership with the bundle. With a VIP membership you get free shipping on any size order, plus get free full-size products sent to you five times a year. Friends, this is SUCH a great value and more than worth the cost of the bundle.
If you don't use Grove, then you will receive FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and 60-Day VIP Access with FREE Shipping.
10. Be smart with your money: Today is the last day that you can buy this bundle, but it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. I know that we are women who are smart about the way we spend our money, and I love that this guarantee is part of the purchase. If, after diving into the bundle, you decide it's not your thing, you can absolutely get your money back.
This bundle will go away today and it will NEVER be offered again. Do not miss your chance to take advantage of this incredible resource.