Finding Dory releases in less than six weeks, and we are having a Finding Dory birthday party for Adeline in late June. Needless to say we are on Dory alert wherever we go.
When I saw this Finding Dory cereal at the grocery store, I thought it would be fun to make Finding Dory treats using it.
This recipe is super simple and was a huge hit in our house.
- 1 box of Finding Dory cereal
- 1 bag of marshmallows (I like the little ones because they melt easier)
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Melt the butter in a pan on low heat
- Add in the marshmallows and stir until completely melted
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in cereal
- Spread cereal mixture in a 9×13 pan and add sprinkles, if you wish
You could easily modify this recipe for any cereal. SO cute and easy.
Check out the Finding Dory trailer below. Are you excited to see the movie too? We received our pre-ordered story book last week, so now know about all the characters and are even more excited. (If your family likes audiobooks, the storybook CD is so fun!)