Have you seen? The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is available this week!
I'll be honest, I wasn't planning on sharing this deal with you. Last week was all about Grove Collaborative and I figured you wouldn't want to hear about another deal from me.
But then I bought the bundle.
And frankly, I was blown away. I think of y'all like girlfriends and this is something I totally want my girlfriends to know about. Trust me when I say this is one of the best deals I will share all year. The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a deal unlike anything else on the Internet. You get nearly 100 ebooks, courses and printables ($1,000+ value) and more than $300 in freebies for the crazy low price of $29.97.
That's 97% off!
Your Bundle Includes:
Books & Courses
A comprehensive collection of nearly 100 eBooks and eCourses (93 to be exact) covering almost every topic you can imagine that relates to homemaking and mothering, including how to…
- keep your grocery budget under control (while still eating well);
- enjoy holidays, parties and family traditions with less stress;
- spark some fresh joy and excitement into your marriage;
- simplify your home and create family system that work;
- parent with intention;
- find simple ways to stay more fit; and
- so much more.
The courses in this bundle are really amazing. I am especially excited about the following:
- Cozy Minimalist Mom course with The Nester: UMMM. I can't even handle this. The Nester talking about kid clutter and simplifying your home? Sign me up. (Because, as you can see from above, I need it.) This is the first time the course is available this year and basically getting it with the bundle is like paying for the course and then getting 100 freebies!
- Makeover Your Calendar course with Crystal Paine: Crystal is so gifted at teaching about time and using it well.
- Stop Settling for Overwhelmed by Kayse Pratt: My word of the year is rest, so this feels pretty perfect. Perhaps you can also relate?
- Upstream Field Guide by Tsh Oxenreider: This guided course is all about honing in on who you really are and living with purpose. I can't wait to hear what Tsh has to say in this class.
- Jumpstart Your Creativity by Jennie of Little Girl Designs: I'm always looking for creative inspiration and this class looks so fun.
These five courses at retail would cost more than $140, but they are all included in the bundle. I sound like a broken record, but seriously, I can't get over what a phenomenal deal this bundle is.
The books included in this bundle are also inspiring, challenging and useful. Now of course, you probably won't read them all, but that's okay. You are still getting an amazing deal. Here are a few I'm especially excited about:
- 31 Days to a Clutter-Free Life by Ruth Soukup
- Simplifying Home by Trina Cress
- Guilt-Free Motherhood by Amber Khan
- Slow Cooker Freezer Meals (Volumes 1 & 2) by Tiffany King
As I mentioned, the bundle also comes with more than $300-worth of really cool bonuses including a FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95), a FREE online class from Craftsy ($29-$69), FREE (all-natural) Spot Treatment for Acne or Eczema ($15), and a $15 gift certificate to InkWELL Press planners, plus more.
Two freebies that I was especially excited about was the Green Kid Crafts discovery box and the Craftsy class. My kids love to craft, so the discovery box was perfect for our family (sample boxes pictured above). I also signed up for a beginning quilting course on Craftsy, which sells for $39.99. I've wanted to learn to quilt for a long time, so this was the perfect opportunity to do so. (There are 25 classes available to choose from – everything from scrapbooking to baking to photography.)
Between those two freebies, the bundle already paid for itself twice!
You also get a free year-long subscription to RightNow Media, which is basically like a Christian Netflix with more than 10,000 bible studies, Christian conferences and an amazing kids' library. For more on this specific freebie, click here.
And then when you add the courses in that I am planning to take + the ebooks, its clear that this is a deal worth taking advantage of!
But it's only available through Monday, so you must act fast.
You will love this bundle. You get SO much for just $29.97. Click here to buy yours today. Best part? The bundle comes with a 30-day no-fuss guarantee, so there’s no risk in trying it out.
Thanks so much for mentioning my class, Jessica! 🙂 You’re right, this year’s bundle is awesome. I’ve been so inspired already clicking through all of the ebooks and courses–phew! 🙂 Hope you have an amazing day! 🙂