If you haven't yet ordered your copy of The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You, run to Amazon and do it right away. They dropped the price again to just $8.99, which is the lowest it has been priced since the book launched.
People have been so moved by the book and its message, calling it “life-changing”, “a must-read” and “empowering.”
The Mom Creative is all about cultivating a life well crafted, and The Fringe Hours gives women permission and the know-how to do just that in practical ways. You will love this book.
One way I spend my fringe hours is listening to podcasts. It feels like I am listening in to a good friend or friends chat and I LOVE that, particularly when I am doing housework!
I had the pleasure to be a guest on a bunch of podcasts recently. Check out this list of podcasts – I'm sure you'll find one or two new ones to love.
- Happy Hour Podcast with Jamie Ivey: Talking with Jamie was like talking to an old friend. We talked about everything from fringe hours to my recent Netflix binges. Such a fun show.
- You’ve Got This with Kathi Lipp Podcast: What I loved about this podcast is it isn't super long, but is still packed with great conversation. An excellent show to add to your weekly podcast downloads.
- Annie Downs: That Sounds Fun Podcast: Annie is a dear friend, which made this podcast one of my favorites to record. Our conversation included finding fringe hours, my love of pocket scrapbooking and our mutual childhood fondness for American Girl dolls.
- Inspired to Action Podcast: Kat and I chatted about how making time for our passions makes us better moms – such an important message.
- Inspiring Mama Podcast: This is a new-to-me podcast that I am really digging. We chatted about everything from the struggles women face for making time for themselves to practical, how-to tips.
- Mudstories Podcast with Jacque Watkins: I got really honest on this podcast about over-extending myself and the lessons I have learned from that practice. I bet a lot of women can relate!
- The Influence Podcast: The pressure of doing it all – ever feel it? I dive into that, as well as how we should make time for ourselves.
- Pregnancy Perfect Podcast: If you want to hear me get REALLY honest about pregnancy and my struggles, as well as my birth stories, this is a super fun podcast to check out.
- The Meaningful Show with Dean Bokhari: I enjoyed this show because it is nice to talk with men who support the message of the fringe hours and want to empower women. Dean was easy to talk to and has such an inspiring platform.
- Hack the Entrepreneur Podcast : I LOVED chatting with Jon about how I fit in blogging and book writing with a full-time job. This podcast gives a little insight into how I do all the things!
- The Sarah R. Bagley Podcast: A recovering perfectionist's guide to a B+ life: I loved chatting with Sarah because we are both moms and busy women who have struggled with perfectionism in our lives.
What podcasts do you love?