So many of us here love to take photos. This story of a man who documented his wife's story through their 60+ year marriage is simply beautiful. A must-watch today.
Have the tissues nearby.
I love what he says, “A photograph is a biography of a moment.” So true.
His words reminded of so many of the photos I have put in my Project Life albums over the years. I have been working on Adeline's first year album for Project Life Tuesday next week (I hope you plan to link-up!) and the moments captured truly are biographical. I'm so grateful for every photo we've taken.
I hope this inspires you to take some photos today. Remember, your photos don't have to be fancy. You don't need a fancy camera. Your phone will do. The point is to capture and document. This is why I love Instagram. Follow me on Instagram to see many every day photos from my crazy, yet ordinary life.
What will you photograph today?
- DIY No Sew Pizza Costume
- Anglerfish Costume Tutorial
- Kitchen Remodel: Before & After
- Free $50 JOANN Gift Card + Year-Long Creativebug Membership
- Kids Embroidery: Where to Start + Resources
- A Sesame Street Birthday Party for Ezra
- The Lorax Costume: DIY Dr. Seuss Costume
- DIY: Easy Candy Corn Costume Tutorial
- Easy Sam I Am Costume Tutorial
- Recipe: Easy Raspberry Lemonade Punch
- Little Red Riding Hood Family Costume and Annual Halloween Costume Link-Up
- Baby Wonder Woman Costume Tutorial
Jennifer H says
Very touching and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
What a wonderful story. A beautiful picture of love through pictures. How do you spell his name? I was writing down the quote, “A photograph is a biography of a moment” but I wanted to put his name under it for future reference. Thanks.
I watched that video last week and that same quote really stuck out to me.
Diana Trautwein says
No kidding about the tissue. Sheesh. Just gorgeous – thanks, kiddo.
Now you’ve gone and done it :-). This is inspiring to me to photograph my wife. She has Lupus, and she is quite a trooper. Thank you for this.