Without question, one of the most popular DaySpring items that has sold through this site is the Redeemed scarf. I regularly receive emails and social media messages asking when DaySpring is going to put it on sale again (it has been about a year and a half.) And I totally get it because it is beautiful, versatile and a perfect gift for just about anyone. So last week, I asked if they could offer an awesome discount on it for you. They said yes.
Get this Redeemed scarf, regularly priced at $29.99 for just $10!
Now, this gets even better because you can get an additional 20% off with the code HOLLEY20, making them just $8 a piece! (Shipping is free on orders $50+.)
OR get free shipping on orders of $30+ with the code shipping30. This is awesome if you only want to buy a couple scarves, or a scarf and a few other small things. This sale is only through Friday, so you will want to shop right away.
I highly recommend picking up several of these scarves to give as gifts throughout the year. A few ideas:
- Mother's Day
- Birthday gifts
- Teacher gifts
- Hostess gifts
Every time I wear this scarf, I get so many compliments. It is really lovely. I also love that it has three different patterns in it, so depending on how you fold and wear it, it can look very different and matches with just about anything.
While you are shopping, here are a few other great deals you might want to check out:
- Grace & Peace – Makeup Bag: I love these make-up bags and travel with mine all the time. On sale for just $9.99 (regular price – $26.99)
- Give Thanks – Metal Wall Art– This is a new piece to DaySpring's catalog and I love it. It is 50% off at $19.99.
- Redeemed – Truly Blessed – Bird Cage Photo Holder: This bird cage is so sweet. I have given it to many people as a gift because of its charm. I love it! On sale for $11.99 (regular price – $29.99)
- Redeemed-My Hope Is in You-Perpetual Wooden Calendar: This is another one of my favorite DaySpring pieces. This calendar is solid wood and really lovely for any decor. A wonderful item and a great price right now – just $19.99 (regular price – $49.99).
- Ann Voskamp's God in the Moment & One Thousand Gifts – Perpetual Calendar & Book Set: This set is 50% off right now. To get a hardcover book + calendar for just $12.39 is a steal. Plus, One Thousand Gifts should be on everyone's bookshelf. A truly life-changing book.
This sale ends Friday, so don't miss it. Also please tell your friends. By spreading the word and shopping this sale you are letting DaySpring know that you love when they offer these exclusive discounts.
- Pin it on Pinterest
- <Tweet This>
- Or hit share on the Facebook share button below. 🙂
I hope this helps you save some money and buy some meaningful gifts. Disclosure: affiliate links used in this post – thank you!
Thank you for doing this! I just ordered three for $30 + tax. BTW .. I love that first photo of you where you are looking down. Gorgeous!
Awesome. SO glad you were able to take advantage of it.
Thanks for your kind words about the photos. I always feel awkward taking “fashion” type photos. Matthew caught a good one in the morning light. xo
Kristie M says
What a beautiful scarf! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome deal. Mother’s Day shopping is now done! Yay! I’ve purchased so many great gift items from DaySpring thanks to you.
Jessica, I am having an online Usborne book sale and wanted to invite you:)
My main goal is to do reading incentive programs at my daughter’s school that will earn the kids and school new books, because her school is 75% low income and the school library hasn’t been replenished in five years. This is my kickoff event to get things going, so I can earn some books to show off at her school:)
Stupid Question: I’ve had my scarf for a while. How do you wash yours? By hand? Delicate cycle in machine? Have also ordered extra as gifts, such a good price for a nice gift. Thanks for sharing.
I never wash my scarves, but if I did, I would hand wash them and let them line dry.