I love, love, love anything peppermint during the Christmas/winter season. And since our tree is up, I'm ready to make some peppermint treats.
My favorite indulgence is Trader Jo's peppermint JoJos. YUM. Seriously, life changing. I might have bought 10 boxes last year to stockpile until spring. 🙂 No shame in my game!
Today I've got an awesome round-up of links to 15 delicious peppermint treats. Several of these are on my baking list for this Christmas, and I bet you are going to love them too.
1. Peppermint Whoopie Pies from Practicing Frugality
2. Candy Cane Puffs from The Freshman Cook
3. Chocolate Peppermint Trifle from One Creative Mommy
4. Peppermint Pattie Cupcakes from Couponing & Cooking
5. Chocolate Peppermint Milkshake from A Family Feast
6. Peppermint Popcorn from Dukes & Duchesses
7. White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Cookies from Top With Cinnamon
8. Peppermint Cookie Brownie Cups from Lady Behind the Curtain
9. Chocolate Peppermint Sticks from Robyn's View
10. Fun and Frothy Peppermint Hot Chocolate from One Creative Mommy
11. Homemade Peppermint Bark from Couponing & Cooking
12. Peppermint Fudge from Call Me PMc
13. Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows from About a Mom
14. White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies from Mother of Pearl It Is
15. Peppermint Oreo Fudge from Something Swanky
Many of these recipes would be perfect for a cookie exchange or to give to your neighbors. I'm coordinating a cookie exchange at my work this year and plan to print these darling free printables from the cute new site, Everyday Cheer. Love!
What is your favorite peppermint treats?
I made these Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Peppermint Mocha Cream a few weeks ago that were delicious. 🙂
Ooo, yum! I just ate a peppermint oreo…just sayin’ 😉 Peppermint and chocolate are the perfect Christmas combo.