I have not started my 2013 album yet.
And I won’t be able to start it until next week because I am headed to a 5-day conference tomorrow.
But I am not stressing about it at all. Life has to come before Project Life.
So instead of sharing pages, I thought it would be fun to share a video of the new Project Life products I have recently received. I find videos to be a helpful tool for selecting products. (Thanks YouTube for the awesome screenshot.)
Here’s a recap of the albums I plan to do this year, along with the kits I plan to use:
- Family album 2013: Seafoam Edition
- Adeline’s first year album: Baby kit
- My college days (I have 2-3 sticky albums per year.): Wellington Edition/Bridgeport Edition
- My high school days (2 albums per year): I plan to use one of the kits coming out in May – probably kraft or jade
- Heritage photos (I have many old photos that I want to get in albums): Olive Edition
In addition to those big albums, I have been thinking about creating a mini album. These are such a fun addition to the Project Life suite. I received the Cinnamon album this week and plan to do a favorite pictures album with my most FAVORITE photos (an idea I got from Stacy Julian). These albums are also available in other colors including: Kiwi , Cherry, Rain, and Midnight
I’m excited to share multiple albums with you this year. I started my college album and it went so quickly! I took apart 3 albums, got them in pages and inserted journaling cards in just 3 hours. There’s something to be said for not having to think about editing photos and just going with what you have, you know? 🙂 I plan to share some pages from this album next week.
What Project Life albums are you working on this year?