Hooray! Hooray! Just saw an Instagram that the Becky Higgins Baby Kits are now available. If you love the format of Project Life and have been wanting to do a baby album for your child's first year, this is the way to go.
I haven't done a lick of scrapbooking for Adeline's first year and I am SOOOO excited to get the girl baby kit.
Each kit comes with:
- Designated First Page + Last Page cards, as with all other Project Life Core Kits.
- 25 unique 4×6 Pre-labeled Title Cards with topics Becky recommends you include in Baby’s album, as well as 35 additional Blank Title Cards for whatever topics you want to include.
- 40 4×6 Prompt Cards
- 80 3×4 Prompt Cards,
- Bi-fold cards for longer journaling
- 400 Blank Journaling cards (200 offer the horizontal version on the back of the card and 200 have a filler design
These kits are incredibly reasonable – only $29.95. So awesome. Here are the links to order the kits of your choice:
- Project Life Core Kit – Baby Edition
- Project Life Core Kit – Baby Edition for Her
- Project Life Core Kit – Baby Edition for Him
Of course, to complete an album, you will also need a page protectors (Design A) and a 12×12 album (I recommend picking one up 40% off at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, or ordering a plain one from Amazon).
Becky also offers really cute monthly dividers. I love, love, love dividers in my Project Life albums.
- Project Life Month Dividers – Baby Edition
- Project Life Month Dividers – Baby Edition for Her
- Project Life Month Dividers – Baby Edition for Him
You also should consider picking up a pack of the Big Envelope Pages, Tall Envelope Pages and/or Small Envelope Pages.
They are perfect for putting congratulations cards and other baby memorabilia in.
Becky made this fun video this summer with a preview of the kit. Check it out if you want to see more details.
Hooray for Project Life Baby Kits!