This is the 21st day in a series: 31 Days of Memory Keeping. Check out all the posts here.
Three years ago when I had Elias, I scrapbooked all the time. It was my primary form of memory keeping.
In fact, I was so passionate about encouraging others to document their child's first year that I partnered with Big Picture Classes to launch the class Don't Blink: Scrapbooking Your Baby's First Year.
This self-paced class equips mothers (or other memory keepers in a baby's life) to get those first year moments are milestones recorded!
Two years since Don't Blink's launch, I am still so proud of this class.
I think Don't Blink is incredibly relevant for any mother who wants to chronicle their child's first year – not just paper scrapbookers. (And I should know since I haven't paper scrapped in about a year!)
Many of the tips, lists and layouts shown in the class can easily be translated to photo book ideas, journals, etc.
Don't Blink includes:
- Voice message available as streaming audio, downloadable MP3 files and transcripts
- Colorful instructional handouts with my tips for getting your baby's album completed and step-by-step instructions for some of my favorite layouts
- A layouts checklist so you don't forget any key layouts during your baby's first year
- Welcome note from me in the classroom
- Supply list with live links to product resources
- A gallery with more than forty baby layouts created by me
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Email access to me
Normally, Don't Blink is $10, but TODAY ONLY Big Picture Scrapbooking is offering it for FREE. Just use the code* blink2011 at checkout.
So if you have a baby, may someday have a baby, know someone who is having a baby, or your babies are all grown and you are just curious – TODAY is the day to go snatch up this class. This deal is not likely to happen again.
Seriously. The class is free. Take a minute to go sign up and download it. I really think you will be inspired. Quite honestly, it has been awhile since I looked at this class, and even I was inspired by it for Adeline – and I wrote the materials!
Also, feel free to use the promo code** memorykeeping to enjoy 10% off any other workshops and self paced classes available now at Big Picture Classes! They have so much to offer.
May you be inspired to chronicle your child's story.
Other (still available) freebies from 31 Days of Memory Keeping:
Please consider “liking” this post to Facebook to help spread the word about these awesome memory keeping freebies!