This is the seventh day in a series: 31 Days of Memory Keeping. Check out all the posts here.
With today's technology, it is so easy to make videos. We have made dozens of videos of our kids using our iphones!
Videos are a timeless way to capture your family's story.
Here are 25 video ideas (in no particular order):
- Baby's birth story
- Your child singing the ABCs
- Your baby laughing
- Your baby eating food for the first time
- Dancing with a loved one
- Every day life stuff – brushing teeth, getting dressed, waving etc.
- First words
- Baby sign language
- Sports games
- Family outing to the zoo
- Yearly video on child's birthday
- Videos about parenting stories
- Playing cars
- Playing with dolls
- At the pool
- Classroom – meet the teacher, friends, etc.
- Special banquets and awards
- Airplane rides
- Reading a story
- Singing songs/making music
- Bike rides
Last year Matthew made a best of Elias video. We now plan to do it every year. Check it out.
What can you make a video of today? Adeline and I are headed to Maryland to visit Matthew's family for the weekend, so we will make a video of them with Adeline.