Matthew and I are celebrating our seven year anniversary today so it seemed appropriate to provide seven ways you can document your love story.
1. Make a scrapbook: I started scrapbooking when Matthew and I started dating. We have a 12×12 scrapbook of our dating story, another one of our engagement and then one of our marriage. It is so fun to go back and look at.
2. Make a video: You could make a video – either of the two of you sharing your story, or a montage of special moments.
4. Make a photo book: Of course, you could make a Shutterfly photo book celebrating your love.
5. Write your story down: Matthew blogged our love story yesterday. It is so special to have it recorded in his words. Alternately, you could fill out a love story “prompt” book, like the Book of Us: A Journal of Your Love Story in 150 Questions.
6. Create map art: I have seen many crafty pieces on Pinterest that use maps in interesting ways to show where a couple is from – like this one and this one. SO cute. This is on my list to make for Matthew and me.
7. Annual anniversary book: Similar to the birthday book I talked about this week, the Our Wedding Anniversary Memory Book has space for you to write about your anniversary every year.
I hope this inspires you to document your love story. Love is definitely a legacy that should be recorded for generations to come.
This is the 23nd day in a series: 31 Days of Memory Keeping. Check out all the posts here.