I am always wanting to share a bunch of links with you all, but don’t always know how to work them into a post. So, I am going to do what BooMama does and just do link posts every once in a while.
Here are a few things you may be interested in:
- Matthew’s giveaway of the Unlikely Disciple. Hurry – it ends today!
- $5 Dollar Dinners – Erin just redid her site and it looks great. She inspires me to save $$ every week on my grocery bill. I think this week we had $5 dinners every night!
- Peachy Cheap – They have a different great scrapbooking deal every day. This week I got more than 100 journaling cards for $11 (including shipping!) For those of you keeping track, yes, this site was the demise of my scrapbooking fast. But that was the first money I had spent on scrapbooking supplies in three months. Not bad I know, but I still feel guilty.
- Get your FREE 50 4×6 prints from Shutterfly through March 30, 2009 (next Monday); enter promotion code 50FREEPRINTS at checkout. I love some free prints! (a reader said this didn’t work for her… I haven’t tried it, just read it on another blog…)
- It’s Mega SwagBucks Day meaning they give away some “big bucks” – one time I earned $10 on one search. 🙂 I got all Elias’s Easter basket gifts using Amazon gift cards I earned on SwagBucks. Here’s what he is getting: this Wonderworld Duck Family Wooden Pull-Along Toy and these two cute board books: That’s Not My Monster… and That’s Not My Bunny: Its Tail Is Too Fluffy . He also is really into those plastic eggs, so I will probably get a couple of those and put some little socks in them.
Update: I have received a few comments about me doing more giveaways/links on my blog and I would like to quickly address them. I do not get paid to do any of the giveaways that I do. None of them. I do usually get the product to try. I really just genuinely love doing giveaways and blessing people. (It takes a lot of work to coordinate them – I spent HOURS getting ready for Lucky Week.) When I receive products I don’t care for, I don’t post about them. I only post and giveaway products that I genuinely like and use. Like many active bloggers, I am a member of a few affiliate programs that occasionally will generate a small amount of money for me. (And I when I say small, I mean I made $16 from referral links last month). And as I previously said, SwagBucks is a program that I LOVE and use daily. The two main ways to earn SwagBucks are to use it as your primary search engine (mine is set as my home page) and refer friends.
I hope this clarifies my heart and intent for those of you that have had questions. I will continue to be posting links and giveaways on my blog, in addition to scrapbooking projects and thoughts on parenting and I hope you will continue to read my blog.
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me – I’m JessicaNTurner