My 14-month twin neices are visiting Nashville this week, and they are so cute. In addition to toddling all over our condo and getting into everything (though we have done our best to baby-proof), they are babbling up a storm. It sometimes seems like they are making noise just to hear themselves, but every once in awhile we hear, bye or uh-oh just as clear as a bell. Here are a few pictures we took this weekend. So sweet.
Sierra is featured in the top picture and Emma is in the bottom picture. They love playing outside and were enchanted by these flowers we gave them. They are little explorers, especially when it comes to the outdoors.
Last night Dave, Lis, Julie, Matthew and Me went to the Nashville Sounds game. It was Faith Night and Derek Webb and Jars of Clay played before the game. Both artists, along with other sponsors including the Nashville Sounds were partnering to raise money for Blood Water Missions. This organization seeks to raise money to bring water to the poorest of the poor in Africa. For just $1 you can give an individual clean water for an entire year! To learn more and/or to donate visit www.bloodwater.org.
- Stanley 30 oz Quencher for $3.25
- 5 Money Books I'm Reading in 2023
- FREE Audiobook of Prince Harry's Memoir Spare
- Biggest Kiwi Co. Deal of the Year: $1.59 Crates
- Audible Deal: 4 Months for $5.95 Per Month + $20 Credit
- Matthew & Jessica Turner on The Tamron Hall Show
- Get 3 Free Audiobooks
- Expired: Nordstrom Rack Clearance Sale- Extra 25% Off!
- Major Sale on My FAVORITE TOMS sandals
- Beautiful Keepsake: Teacher Gift from Students
- 5 Reasons to Love Zoobooks + A Sale
- No-Sew Owl Costume Tutorial
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.