Jessica Turner is passionate about blogging, with a deep understanding of best practices related to branding, affiliate marketing, community building and strategic marketing. With nearly 10 years experience as a marketing professional combined with her six years in the blogging world, Jessica understands the business perspective and the blogger perspective equally well. Her approachable personality makes her an honest and captivating speaker.
Jessica’s speaking topics include:
- Blogging Monetization
- Cultivating Community in Social Media
- Blogging Best Practices
Upcoming speaking engagements:
- SNAP!: Affiliate Marketing (April 18-20, 2013)
- IABC Nashville: How Brands Can Work Well with Bloggers (June 12, 2013)
- Amber Housley: Inspired: Cultivating Community Online (August 1, 2013)
Past speaking engagements:
- Killer Tribes, Atlanta: Affiliate Marketing break-out session
- Alt SLC: Affiliate Marketing panelist
- Influence 2012 Conference: Strategic Affiliate Marketing Best Practices
- Digital VU (Vanderbilt University): Blogging Best Practices
- LSU graduate strategic communications class: The Influence of Female Bloggers
- Nashville Business Journal Crash Course on Social Media panel
- Blissdom 2011: Community leader
- Southwest Airlines’ Corporate Blog Con (private event): Engaging Community & Blogging Best Practices panel
- Blissdom 2010: Monetization Models Wisdom Workshop panel
- Blissdom 2009: Moderator, Branding panel
Jessica can also be seen on several regular vlog series. Since 2009, Jessica has also co-hosted the popular video online book club, Bloom with Angie Smith. In 2012, she and her husband, author Matthew Paul Turner, launched a monthly parenting video series on Deeper Family.
At Influence, Jessica stepped beyond the theoretical and into the “how to get it done”, making her an incredibly valuable resource. Her understanding and ability to warmly communicate the seemingly complex concept of affiliate marketing was engaging and compelling. Our attendees walked away inspired, with an immediate plan of action as a result of Jessica’s detailed case studies and guidance.
-Hayley Morgan, Influence co-founder