Jessica Turner is passionate about blogging, with a deep understanding of best practices related to branding, affiliate marketing, community building and strategic marketing. With 10 years experience as a marketing professional combined with her six years in the blogging world, Jessica understands the business perspective and the blogger perspective equally well. Her approachable personality makes her an honest and captivating speaker.
Jessica’s speaking topics include:
- Blogging Monetization
- Cultivating Community in Social Media
- Blogging Best Practices
- Work-Life Balance
- Making Time for You
Upcoming speaking engagements:
Past speaking engagements:
- 5th Annual Health Care Social Media Summit; Rochester, MN
- Keen Digital Summit; Nashville, TN
- Amber Housley: Inspired: Cultivating Community Online
- IABC Nashville: How Brands Can Work Well with Bloggers
- SNAP! 2013: Affiliate Marketing
- Killer Tribes, Atlanta: Affiliate Marketing break-out session
- Alt SLC: Monetization panelist (affiliate marketing expert)
- Influence 2012 Conference: Strategic Affiliate Marketing Best Practices
- Digital VU (Vanderbilt University): Blogging Best Practices
- LSU graduate strategic communications class: The Influence of Female Bloggers
- Nashville Business Journal Crash Course on Social Media panel
- Blissdom 2011: Community leader
- Southwest Airlines’ Corporate Blog Con (private event): Engaging Community & Blogging Best Practices panel
- Blissdom 2010: Monetization Models Wisdom Workshop panel
- Blissdom 2009: Moderator, Branding panel
Jessica can also be seen on several regular vlog series. Since 2009, Jessica has also co-hosted the popular video online book club, Bloom with Angie Smith. In 2013, she and her husband, author Matthew Paul Turner, hosted a monthly parenting video series on Deeper Family.
At Influence, Jessica stepped beyond the theoretical and into the “how to get it done”, making her an incredibly valuable resource. Her understanding and ability to warmly communicate the seemingly complex concept of affiliate marketing was engaging and compelling. Our attendees walked away inspired, with an immediate plan of action as a result of Jessica’s detailed case studies and guidance.
-Hayley Morgan, Influence co-founder
Jessica was a very efficient, organized and engaging speaker that related well to our audience of creative entrepreneurs at AMBER HOUSLEY Inspired. By sharing her vast experience in marketing, Jessica helped our attendees leave with meaningful ideas for driving more engagement and creating relevant and interesting content for their brands.
-Amber Housley, Inspired founder