This post is sponsored by Best Buy.
Want to get a jump start on Easter or Father’s Day gifting? Have a birthday for your husband or dad coming up? Best Buy is currently the exclusive retailer for the Philips Norelco – S9000 Prestige Qi-Charge Electric Shaver.
This electric shaver is the first of its kind with a Qi charging base!
Best Buy is the only retailer carrying this shaver through the end of February.
My dad is a guy who likes a smooth shave every day, and I think he would love this wet and dry electric shaver. It touts sharp, durable blades that support effortless shaving by following the contours of a man’s face and neck, and the coated rings facilitate smooth gliding for a comfortable experience. This Philips Norelco electric shaver has three settings and an attachable trimmer to maximize styling options.
It also works on a longer (up to seven-day) beard. With S9000 men can shave dry or use water, foam or gel for even better gliding and a smoother skin feeling. It also has a washable design for a simple three-step cleanup
Other features include:
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless shaving per full charge
- A high-capacity battery also fully charges in as little as 1 hour.
- Battery indicator that shows when it is time to recharge your shaver.
- NanoTech precision blades that are strengthened with thousands of nano particles that cut hair with the highest precision, delivering an extremely close shave at skin level.
- ContourDetect heads that move in 8 directions to follow every contour of your face, even catching hair in hard-to-reach areas like the neck and jawline. Shaving heads are surrounded with SkinComfort rings, which have a special protective coating so the shaver glides smoothly over your skin.
- BeardAdapt sensor which checks hair density 15 times per second and automatically adapts the shaver to a man’s hair.
- SmartClick precision trimmer, which is ideal for maintaining your mustache and trimming your sideburns.
- Qi Charger, which allows wireless charging
Hope this is helpful as you shop for gifts this spring.
Disclosure: I was compensated with a Best Buy Gift Card for this feature, which I applied for because I thought this shaver was so cool.