Handmade Father’s Day gifts are a sweet way for a child to celebrate their #1 dad or grandfather. This list of more than 20 Father’s Day crafts are perfect to make with your little ones. Father’s Day is on June 17, so you have plenty of time to make any of the projects below.
Making any of these Father’s Day crafts is not only a simple way to show Dad he matters, but it is also an opportunity to get creative with your kids. These projects are all simple and fun and are a great way to spend quality time with your little one.
Many of these crafts could also be modified for teacher gifts or grandparent’s day gifts. They are all so creative.
20 Father’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Tin Can Treats from Our Best Bites
- Hero Stones from Crafts By Amanda
- Nuts and Bolts Frame from Fun-A-Day
- Father’s Day Pencil Cup from Club Chica Circle
- Comic Book Frame from DIY Candy
- Fingerprint Coffee Cup from Crafts By Amanda
- Super Dad Pop Box Set from Lil’ Luna
- Cell Phone Selfie Father’s Day Card from Crafts By Amanda
- Father’s Day Candy Bouquet from Cincy Shopper
- Father’s Day Coke 6 Pack from Cincy Shopper
- Father’s Day Gift Card Jar from Craft Create Cook
- Footprint Bears from Crafty Morning
- Bike Chain Coasters for Dad from I Love To Create
- World’s Greatest Pop from A Pumpkin And A Princess
- Father’s Day Mason Jar Gift from Blitsy
- Father’s Day Gift Jar from One Artsy Mama
- Lego Picture Puzzles from A Joyful Riot
- Father’s Day Book from Hello, Wonderful
- Father’s Day Superhero Box from Alpha Mom
- Dad’s Day Crate from Dream A Little Bigger
- Super Secret Father’s Day Card from Pink Stripey Socks
- Dad Rocks Paperweight from Crafts By Amanda
What are your plans for Father’s Day?