If you have ever bought shoes online, chances are you have shopped on Zappos. But did you know that they also have a huge selection of clothing?
For this sponsored post, Zappos provided me with a gift card to do some shopping and I had so much fun.
In shopping on Zappos, I discovered a few ways to save money:
- Sort your selections: Zappos will allow you to sort by anything – from style to price. Sorting your search by price will allow you to shop for items in your price range.
- Pay attention to the listed price: If the price is red, you’ll know it is discounted. For instance, the shirt I bought was 25% off.
- Free shipping: Shipping is always free, even if you need to do a return. I love free shipping! It saves so much money when shopping online.
- Sign up for Zappos rewards: Zappos Rewards is a free and easy program that will save you money by giving you free expedited shipping, points for rewards and early access to sales.
I am a Zappos Rewards member. I ordered my items on a Friday and they were delivered to my house on Monday. SO fast! Had I ordered during the business week, I would have had the items within 1 business day.
I selected a pair of Toms peep-toe booties and a Michael Kors top to wear to their Nashville Friends with Benefits event and a dress to wear for work and speaking engagements. (Most of the pictures in this post are from the event. Click here to see my Facebook Live from the event.)
Unfortunately, the shoes were too big and the top was too small. Thankfully I was able to do a return which was so painless!
However, doing a return enabled me to truly experience Zappos award-winning customer service, and honestly, I was blown away. Here’s why:
- I called on Thursday about doing an exchange (we had been in Asheville when my package was delivered) and was thrilled that the customer service rep said I would have me new items on Friday.
- Zappos did not need to have my returned items in hand before they would ship me new products. In fact, the rep said that the company likes for customers to have the originals in case they want to compare them side-by-side.
- I learned that you have 365 days to return an item to Zappos. So if you like to shop in advance or want to take advantage of a big sale, but aren’t sure if the items will work, that’s fine.
This experience made me a customer of Zappos for life. I already went back to the site to order shirts for my boys for Easter. I was again impressed by the wide selection available.
If you need to do some shopping for clothes, shoes or accessories for your family, check out Zappos and be sure to sign up for their rewards program. You’ll be so impressed- I know I was.
Click here to vote on the next Zappos Friends With Benefits Roadshow location. Maybe they will come to your city!