Welcome to The Fringe Hours launch party! With less than one week until the release of The Fringe Hours, the party continues with another incredible giveaway. Today’s giveaway from ePantry is one of the largest I have ever offered here on The Mom Creative and I can’t wait to bless one of you with it.
The best part is that even if you don’t win the big prize, ePantry is offering free Mrs. Meyers gifts for everyone – YEOW! Read on for details.
This launch party is a celebration of you because frankly, without you, there wouldn’t be a Fringe Hours. The idea for the book came because so many of you have written and asked about how I make time for my passions. It then grew into so much more because thousands of you responded to a survey about how YOU spend your time.
I couldn’t be more proud of The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You. It contains a life-changing philosophy that can impact any woman – married, single, kids, no kids, working professional, SAHM. It’s honest, practical and useful. We all need fringe hours. We all need to practice self-care.
I am so grateful for all the ways you show up here on The Mom Creative. Your comments, your clicks, your emails. They don’t go unnoticed. I love you and I wrote this book is for you. Thank you for being such an important part of this community. I hope you are blessed by this fun series of giveaways, starting with the amazing one below.
Win a $500, Year-Supply of Goods from ePantry
Part of seizing fringe hours is being wise with how you spend your time. That’s where ePantry comes in. ePantry is a fantastic site that allows users to have commonly purchased household goods sent right to you. I love ePantry because it saves me time by not having to go to the store – giving me fringe hours to do the things that I love. It also saves me money because on average, ePantry customers save 26% vs. their local grocery store.
ePantry has been a cheerleader of The Fringe Hours from the moment I shared the book with them and they are generously offering the following for today’s launch party:
- A $500, year’s supply of products to one lucky winner (enter using the Rafflecopter below)
- A $5 credit + a free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap and countertop spray for all new customers (follow the easy instructions below)
- A free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap for all current customers (just click here to have it added to your next order.)
I can’t express how much I love ePantry. If you haven’t tried them before, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Head over to ePantry and sign up for a free account, then answer the 4 multiple-choice questions about your household and cleaning needs.
- Check out the pre-populated cart (filled with some of my favorite products, including the two free Mrs. Meyer’s products) and make any changes you want.
- Place your order.
- Do a happy dance that you saved time and money!
FYI, the cart includes an ePantry soy candle. I realize you probably don’t NEED this, but trust me when I say that you have never had a candle smell as good as an ePantry candle. I burn them all day every day. They make me SO happy. You will be addicted after just one, so definitely leave it in your cart. 🙂
The total of the pre-filled cart is $26.80- this is a $60+ value, and with a $5 Mom Creative Credit, each product is only $3.35! (You must spend a minimum of $20 – including the $5 credit – for your first order.)
This offer is valid today through February 20, 2015.
So enter to win the year’s supply of products using the Rafflecopter, then go place your first order with ePantry. And if you would like to help with the launch of The Fringe Hours, check out the simple list below. Please know though, it’s not required for the giveaway.
Share the excitement
1. Pre-order The Fringe Hours: If you haven’t already done so, will you pre-order a copy of The Fringe Hours? As I’ve said before, pre-orders are the only way for a retailer to know that people are interested in a book, especially from a first-time author like me. It’s just over $10 and I know you are going to be blessed by the book. (Many have told me that they have ordered a few copies to give to friends and family members. Thank you!)
2. Sign up for our launch week call: On February 18 at 9 pm EST, we are going to have a special call to chat about the topics in The Fringe Hours. What’s awesome is that you can join in the fun without having to leave your home. With having a newborn, I promise I will be in pajamas. It’s totally free – sign up here to join in live and/or to get the link to listen after the fact.
3. Tell your friends about The Fringe Hours: Anything you can do to share about The Fringe Hours with your community makes a difference. We have beautiful pins/instagram images, tweets and more here. You can also Instagram how you are making time for you with the hashtag #FringeHours. I check the feed every day and love seeing glimpses of your lives.
Of course, if you don’t have time to do any of these things, no worries! Still be sure to enter this incredible ePantry giveaway below. One winner will be chosen and added to this post on February 21.
a Rafflecopter giveaway