With Valentine’s less than three weeks away, I wanted to share this sweet Valentine’s box that Elias and I made last year for his class party. I was going through some old photos and realized I never shared it last year.
If you have a Star Wars lover in your house, this is an easy project that is a big hit.
White paint (we used spray paint)
Metallic cardstock or poster board
Optional: Valentine’s stickers
- If your box is not white, spray paint it white.
- Cut out dome using silver cardstock, but do not adhere to box yet.
- Using sharpie, draw shapes for R2D2’s buttons on box cover and dome (look at a line drawing like this to guide you)
- Paint shapes blue
- Add stickers if you wish
- Cut rectangle out of cover for Valentines slot
- Adhere dome to top of box
Elias still talks about this box. I don’t know how we will top it this year!
For more Star Wars Valentines inspiration, check out my post on making Star Wars Valentines with glow in the dark light saber bracelets.