Last year, between writing The Fringe Hours and having a tough pregnancy, I wasn’t able to do as many DIY projects as I would have liked.
But with Ezra here and the book releasing in a few weeks, I am looking forward to making 2015 a year of a lot more crafting and DIY projects. This is good news for my soul (I’m happier when I create!) and good news for The Mom Creative because I will definitely be sharing what I am working on.
I am always looking for ways to be inspired, which is why I am particularly excited to have bought The Ultimate DIY Bundle this weekend.
Have you heard about it? Because chances are, if you are wanting to DIY more in the coming year like me, you are going to want get this fantastic resource. It includes 76 eBooks and eCourses from the world’s leading DIY and crafting bloggers.
The Ultimate DIY Bundle is worth more than $1,200, but you can buy it for just $34.95.
Y’all, this is a crazy awesome deal. I have already downloaded the ebooks and signed up for a bunch of the courses and am SO. VERY. EXCITED.
Here are a few of the books from the bundle that I am looking forward to diving into this year:
- Easy DIY Crafts for Every Season by Amy Allen Clark
- Reuse, Refresh, Repurpose by The Frugal Girl
- 101 Days of Christmas by Mandi Ehman
- Simply Canning: Survival Guide for Safe Home Canning by Sharon Peterson
- The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Furniture Painting by Allison Griffith
- Say No to Auto (Photography book) by Kristen Duke
- Sewing School 101 by Nicole Bennett
I also am super excited about the Just the Shoot Fly Shoot Photography eCourse, which normally sells for $67. I’ve always wanted to take this course (it’s co-authored by Kevin–husband to Layla from The Lettered Cottage), and I’m thrilled it’s part of this bundle.
Not only that, but The Ultimate DIY Bundle comes with 5 awesome bonuses, worth over $150. That’s 3x the price of the bundle alone! These include:
- A free $15 Store Credit PLUS 8×10 Art Print from Hope Ink ($43 Value)
- A free online class from Craftsy (up to $60 Value) – (SOOOOO many amazing classes. I had a hard time picking one!)
- Free $15 store credit to Fawnsberg.com
- A free sewing pattern PLUS a Premium Video Class from UpCraft Club ($19.99 Value) (I’ve not heard of UpCraft before and am excited to check it out.)
- Free, full digital copies of Where Women Create Magazine and Greencraft Magazine ($20 value) from Stampington and Co. (I’m so excited to read these!)
Moreover, The Ultimate DIY Bundle offer includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. That means you have a full 30 days to enjoy all the eBooks and eCourses in the bundle, and if you don’t think they provided enough value, you’ll get a full refund.
So, don’t miss your chance to grab The Ultimate DIY Bundle. It’s a deal you definitely don’t want to miss. Let’s make 2015 the year we all do a little more DIY.
This amazing deal ends in just…