Maternity Family Photo Shoot

by jessicaturner on December 24, 2014

Family

We had a maternity photo session Thanksgiving weekend and I have been meaning to share the photos for weeks! We used several of them on our Christmas card and I plan to make a photo book with the set of 30 that I purchases.

We hired Kara DiCarlo Photography for a 45-minute session and if you are in the Nashville area I can’t recommend her enough. She was very affordable and had a great eye and light sensibility. We were so pleased with the photos she captured, particularly because my kids were not super cooperative for about half the session. (Isn’t that always the way it goes?)

I was 34 weeks in these pictures.

T19.2

T56.2 T51.2 T48.2 T29.2 T26.2 T106.2 T87.2 T80.2b T65.2T71.2Also, in case it is helpful, here is where I purchased everyone’s clothes:

Matthew: Sweater and shirt from Old Navy
Elias: Sweater and shirt from Carters
Adeline: Dress from Gap Kids, tights from Old Navy, shoes from Target
Jessica: Top from Pickles and Ice Cream

Kristen Strong December 24, 2014 at 11:26 am

Stunning photos, Jessica. But then again, y’all couldn’t be in any other kind.

Much love to you and yours…and Merry Christmas. xo

Samantha / the Mama Notes blog December 24, 2014 at 2:02 pm

those kids are adorable! And you look beautiful as well mama!

Shellie December 25, 2014 at 7:36 am

Beautiful!!! And you look amazing. Will be thinking of you guys as your date quickly approaches. And TOTALLY doing a photo book with our photos. We used a girl out of Nashville that charged $100 for a mini-session (which ended up being not so mini b/c of an uncooperative baby 😩😩😩) and included in that fee was every digital image she took. Very happy with them!

Lexi December 26, 2014 at 12:44 pm

You look beautiful! Congrats on your pregnancy :) I’m new here, but loving your blog. I really like the way your photographer took advantage of the lighting…the shot where your kiddos are running with the ultrasound pic is so cute!

Rebecca December 27, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Lovely pictures, Jess. Have you got a name for baby?

Dominique December 28, 2014 at 10:51 am

Oh Jessica!!! You look stunning!!! You definitely have the “glow” going on, mama!!

Felicia December 28, 2014 at 2:23 pm

They are all gorgeous, Jessica. I’m so excited for you and this new little life. I hope you have a beautiful New Year!