This is one of the most FANTASTIC magazine sales I have ever seen (affiliate links used in this post). Stock up for you, buy gifts for everyone on your list, go wild because at just $5 a subscription, you can buy a year’s subscription for just the cost of one magazine.
(A few of the magazines are weekly, so those are $5 for 12 weeks).
We love, love, love magazines in our house and I typically wait for sales like this to subscribe, renew my subscriptions, etc.
This sale is only going on through Wednesday, so don’t delay. Subscribe today and knock a bunch of people off your Christmas shopping list. (And don’t forget yourself!)
My top picks:
- All You – 1 Year: This magazine has tons of coupons, recipes, tips, etc. You will make your money back in the first issue you receive. If you only buy one magazine in this sale, buy this one. You won’t be disappointed, and like I said, at $5, the magazine will pay for itself (in coupons) in the first issue.
- Real Simple – 1 Year: My favorite magazine. I think every home in America needs a subscription to this magazine that contains inspiration for organization, recipe, inspiring feature stories and more.
- Entertainment Weekly – 12 Weeks: This has long been one of Matthew’s and my favorite magazines. Great writing, great stories, a great gift!
- InStyle – 1 Year: Perfect for the friend or family member who is interested in trends, style and celebrities. This magazine is BIG every month, so for just $5, you are getting a lot for your money.
- People – 12 Weeks: You NEVER see deals like this for People magazine. This is my favorite deal on this list. Definitely buying a subscription for myself – even if it is just 12 weeks. That’s 3 months of fun reading.
- People Stylewatch – 1 Year: Perfect for the friend or family member who is interested in style and celebrities.
- Cooking Light – 1 Year: A great magazine for anyone who loves to cook.
- Southern Living – 1 Year: I love the home design and recipes in this magazine. Perfect for the home lover – regardless of where they live!
- Sports Illustrated – 12 Weeks: Perfect for the sports lover in your life. Another one that is just 3 months, but still a great deal.
- SI for Kids – 1 Year: Perfect for the young sports lover. I love giving kids magazines because it is a gift they seem to especially enjoy all year.
- Time – 12 Weeks: For the news junkie
- Coastal Living – 1 Year
- Essence – 1 Year
- Food & Wine – 1 Year
- Fortune – 1 Year
- Golf – 1 Year
- Health – 1 Year
- Money – 1 Year
- People en Espanol – 1 Year
- Sunset – 1 year
- This Old House – 1 Year
- Travel and Leisure – 1 Year
When gifting magazines, you can do it a few ways:
- Write a card and simply include a message that says watch your mailbox for a subscription to XYZ. I hope this blesses you all year!
- Buy a copy of the magazine and wrap it up with a note
- Buy a copy of the magazine and include it as part of a larger theme gift (ie: slippers + bath soap as a relax and enjoy gift)
Go snatch up a bunch of subscriptions today! These subscriptions will be a blessing to anyone you buy them for – and they will bless you too, because how can you resist not ordering a few for yourself.