Parenting is hard work, isn’t it? But it is an incredibly rewarding adventure, too. One of the ways I continue to try to better myself as a parent is by looking for good parenting books, which is why I am so happy to share about Raising Kingdom Kids: Giving Your Child a Living Faith today.
Though I have just started the book, written by Tony Evans, I am already so inspired. As parents, we want what is best for our kids. Having a “kingdom mindset” in our homes can have such a positive influence on them.
1. Audio book: Kingdom Woman ($20 value)
2. Bible study: One Family Under God ($15 value) PDF
3. Kingdom Family message (previously unaired and unreleased) by Dr. Evans ($12 value) MP3
4. Sampler of Kingdom Man/Kingdom Woman Devotional ($7 value) PDF
5. Focus on the Family broadcast on Biblical Manhood with Dr. Evans ($9 value) MP3
6. Focus on the Family broadcast on Biblical Womanhood MP3 ($9 each) MP3
7. Focus on the Family broadcast on Courageous Parenting Broadcast with panel including Dr. Evans ($9) MP3
8. Booklet on 30 Days to Financial Victory ($3 value) PDF
Watch the book trailer, and I know you’ll be inspired. It gave me goosebumps. It is one of the most powerful book trailers I have ever seen. What Tony Evans says is what I want for my children… and I think its what many of you want for your kids too.
I hope many of you are able to take advantage of this offer!
Disclosure: This is a compensated post sponsored by Tyndale Publishing. All thoughts are my own. Some links are affiliate links.