There’s just something about a great garden veggie, right? We don’t have our own garden, but I frequent our local farmer’s market every week. I love cooking with and eating fresh vegetables. Is there anything better than a freshly picked tomato?
If you need some new garden veggie recipes I’ve put together a yummy list for you!
- Zesty Parmesan Fried Zucchini ~Lori’s Culinary Creations
- Parmesan Broiled Tomatoes ~The Kitchen is my Playground
- Balsamic Brown Sugar Carrots Recipe ~Canadian Free Stuff
- Fresh Green Bean Recipes ~The Thrifty Couple
- Pinterest Worthy Zucchini and Mozzarella Casserole ~Keep It Simple, Sweetie
- Recipe for Meat, Tomato, and Mozzarella Stuffed Zucchini Cups ~Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Triple Chip Zucchini Spice Cake ~Farm Fresh Feasts
- Kid-Friendly Sweet Potato Side Dish with Leeks with Honey ~Fearless Dining
- Easy Baked Stuffed Jalapeno Recipe ~Suburbia Unwrapped
- Summer Squash Pie Recipe ~Family Frugal Fun
- Tomato Harvest Pizza ~Carolyn’s Home Work
- Crockpot Stuffed Green Peppers ~Stockpiling Moms
How do you like to use fresh summer garden veggies in your cooking? Any favorite recipes to share?