Free Maven Box from Julep

by jessicaturner on July 3, 2014

I am always looking for new products to try and I think I discovered one that many of you will like – bonus, you can get it for free!

Have you heard of Julep Maven boxes? Each month you get brand new beauty products delivered right to your door (and yes, that’s a referral link!).

is With My Maven, you’ll get $40+ worth of polish & product for $24.99/month, or $19.99/month with a three-month prepaid subscription. Each monthly box is completely customizable.

But you can get your first box for FREE (just pay $2.99 shipping) with the code FREEBOX.

They ran one of these promos last month and I just received my free box yesterday. It included three nail polishes, a full-size nail and cuticle serum and a full-sized hand cream. Pretty awesome for $2.99!

FreeJulepMavenBox

Julep also offers a fun referral program. Get a $15 credit for every person you refer to them. You can use the credits in their shop, but not for Maven boxes.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Disclosure language from Julep: Your Monthly Maven plan will automatically renew. Cancel anytime. Join Julep Maven – the completely customizable beauty box – to get your free gift of three summery nail polishes and a fan-favorite beauty product. What you get may be different than what you see here, but we promise you’ll love it all.

Mindy July 3, 2014 at 10:01 am

Hey Jessica! I just tried the code SIZZLE and it said it was invalid. Thoughts?

jessicaturner July 3, 2014 at 10:17 am

Hmmmm… try to code FREEBOX. It seems to be working! :)

Brooke July 3, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Jessica I live the honesty in your reviews. I would love to send you an amazing product to review! Would you be interested?

S lee July 4, 2014 at 12:06 am

Hello! Love your page! I wanted to kind of make a warning. You have to sign up for subscription and they tell you that you can call and cancel at any time however I have called 3 times and left messages and sent an email with no response. Apparently this is a little scam they have going on. Just a heads up!

Katie B. July 4, 2014 at 4:46 am

Is this true? Because I saw this post today as well and thought I might sign up to try it and see what it is like…but I don’t want to do that if you can’t cancel the monthly plan. If you know anything about this I will check back tomorrow and see if you left any comments. Thanks.

Katie

jessicaturner July 4, 2014 at 1:02 pm

So sorry to hear that. I have not had anyone else share that experience. They have been around for awhile and I have had friends with good experiences. Please keep us posted. I plan to call them after the holiday to inquire.

jessicaturner July 9, 2014 at 6:06 am

I decided to cancel the monthly plan since I signed up just to check out the products and don’t need polish every month. I called and because of high call volume had to leave a message. I messaged Julep on Facebook and they canceled my account the same day. They were super responsive and it wasn’t an issue. Hope this helps.

Denise July 21, 2014 at 11:15 am

So glad to hear this, because I was going to sign up a few months ago through another rewards program, but had heard that it was a nightmare to cancel. Thanks for the info!