It has been a long time since I wrote about Stitch Fix, but I am still using and loving the subscription clothing site.
A quick run-down in case you haven’t heard of the service or don’t remember how it works.
- You sign up using this link (my affiliate link, thank you!)
- You fill out a style profile sharing what types of fashions you like and don’t like. This gives your stylist an understanding of what you like and don’t like. (I also recommend creating a Stitch Fix pinterest board that also helps showcase your style.)
- You pay a $20 styling fee, which is applied to anything you keep in your first box. You lose it if you don’t keep anything, but this doesn’t usually happen!
- You will receive your first box of five hand-selected items in a few weeks.
- Keep what you like, send back what you don’t in the postage paid bag that comes with your fix.
- Rock your stylish, quality new clothes and accessories!
I made a short video opening my Stitch Fix this month, so you can see exactly what it is like.
I love that the pieces that come with Stitch Fix are high quality, not run-of-mill clothes that you find at a big box store like Target or Old Navy. I typically keep one or two pieces from each box I receive.
If you haven’t tried Stitch Fix, definitely check it out!