Every year on the Mom Creative, we shop big in spring.
We buy for our Easter table. For Mother’s Day. For teachers. For our gift stash.
And this year, I am thrilled to share something I have never offered for this exclusive sale before (affiliate links used).
This Redeemed Vintage Glass Vase is regularly $16.99, but DaySpring marked it way down to just $5.99 – just for you.
This is the lowest DaySpring has ever marked down this vase and it will only be available at this price for four days. Do not miss your opportunity to buy this vase for you and everyone you know.
Stocking up on gifts when you find them for a low price is the single best way to save money on gift giving. After running these sales for four years now, I can confidently say this is one of – if not the – best gift sale we will see this year from DaySpring. And over and over, readers tell me how much they love DaySpring products for their message, quality and prices.
DaySpring offers free shipping on orders of $50 or more, so think about everyone you have to buy for over the course of the next eight months. Consider:
- Birthday gifts: These vases are perfect for mom, your sister, your aunt and your friends – basically any woman you know. The clear glass style makes it work with any décor and style.
- Mother’s Day gifts – Moms are the best. These vases are an easy way to love on your mom, grandmother or special mother-figure this coming Mother’s Day (May 11).
- Teacher gifts: Teachers are such a blessing. Either for teacher appreciation week (May 5-9) or as an end of the year thank you, a vase is a gift she will keep and appreciate for years to come.
- Hostess gifts: It is always nice to take something to someone’s house when they host dinner, a party or you stay at their house overnight. At $5.99, these vases are the perfect thank you gift.
- Christmas gifts: I know it seems like December is forever away, but it will be here before you know it. I have already commenced my Christmas shopping. By buying a few gifts every month, it makes the season far less stressful, you don’t overspend at the last minute and you are able to save a lot of money.
The Redeemed vase is also perfect for spring – buy fresh flowers and enjoy them in your home throughout the season. We are hosting Easter dinner for a few friends and I plan to use it on our table as the centerpiece. If you are not hosting Easter, buy one to give to your hostess.
On one side it says BEAUTIFUL and the letters are embossed right in the glass. The other side has the scripture “He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:11” on it.
This vase was one of the first pieces I bought in the Redeemed collection. I love its tall size and not-to-big opening. It holds the perfect bouquet of flowers, which Adeline enjoyed smelling and arranging – ha!
I hope you are as excited about this sale as I am. Please spread the word – tweet, share to Facebook, pin, etc. This let’s DaySpring know that you love these exclusive sales AND helps your friends learn about the deal too.