Recipe: Easy Raspberry Lemonade Punch

by jessicaturner on March 26, 2014

Raspberry lemonade punch recipeFor our party this weekend, I made my mom’s raspberry lemonade punch. I remember being so excited when I was a child whenever my mom made it for a party. Now it is a favorite of mine to serve.

It is super easy to make – just lemonade, sprite, sherbert and frozen berries.

Easy raspberry lemonade punch
You can’t really mess it up. Make it with orange juice and orange sherbert for a dreamsicle flavor. Or just plain lemonade and strawberries for a strawberry punch.

My favorite way to make this recipe is with raspberry lemonade. It was such a hit at our party this weekend. I loved seeing so many Aladdin glasses full of punch. I also used a
chalkboard place card
from DaySpring’s new Daily Grace line.

You definitely want to serve this in a punch bowl because if you use a dispenser, the fruit and sherbert will get caught in the spout – not that I have ever done that!

IMG_6808
Your guests will love this raspberry lemonade punch!

Raspberry Lemonade Punch

serves 12-18

Ingredients

1 2-liter bottle of Sprite
1 can of frozen raspberry lemonade
1 container of raspberry sherbert
1 bag of frozen raspberries

Directions

Mix raspberry lemonade according to can directions.

Pour lemonade into punch bowl.

Add sprite, then sherbert. (It is helpful to soften the sherbert before adding to the punch). Break sherbert up a bit with a spoon to create foam.

Sprinkle in frozen raspberries.

IMG_6803

Anne March 26, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Ohhh yum, this looks delicious and so refreshing!

Debbie March 26, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Looks so cute in the mason jar glasses, I am sure it was a hit ! Yum

Val Garland March 10, 2015 at 8:05 pm

I’m going to make this for a large wedding shower this Sat. March 15th. There will be 75 to 100 people there. Where can you buy raspberry lemon aide? We live in a small town in Arkansas. Wal Mart and Harps do not have it. Any ideas? Could I just add some raspberry kool aide?

Thanks, Val

Angie July 9, 2015 at 12:54 am

This looks so delicious & the sherbert is a genius idea! Thanks so much for sharing! I’m visiting from Wonderful Wednesday blog hop.
Angie
PS – I also wanted to invite you to hop on board the Great Blog Train (blog hop) – this month we are traveling to QUEBEC!: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2015/07/happy-fourth-great-blog-train-31-dining.html

Anita July 9, 2015 at 8:40 am

This recipe looks so delicious! Hi, I’m Anita visiting from Full Plate Thursday.

Miz Helen July 10, 2015 at 10:19 am

I love Raspberries and will love this punch, it is fabulous! Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida July 10, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Wow! Does this look delicious, as I’m sure it is. I’ll be trying it this summer. It would be a wonderful addition to a book club luncheon.

creativejewishmom/sara July 12, 2015 at 4:04 am

Looks great! And so glad to “meet” you on craft schooling sunday thanks for sharing.

Talent Hounds July 13, 2015 at 11:10 am

Love how it looks almost fluffy and mouse like. Stopping by from the Inspire Me Monday hop, come say hi!

Celeste @The Whole Serving July 13, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Raspberry on Raspberry this looks so delicious and refreshing.

Trish July 14, 2015 at 3:21 pm

This looks really delicious.

Miz Helen July 16, 2015 at 8:09 am

Congratulations!
Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday today! Hope you have a very special day and enjoy your new Red Plate.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Lou Lou Girls July 20, 2015 at 12:51 pm

I’m loving this! Pinned and tweeted! I always love your creations, thanks for sharing this with us! I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. Lou Lou Girls