Free 8×8 Shutterfly Book – One Week Only

by jessicaturner on March 21, 2014

FreeShutterflyBook

Shutterfly is my go-to source for photo books. I love how easy their site is to use, the designs and the print quality.

Right now they are offering a killer deal – all customers get 1 free 8×8 photo book with promo code STORYTIME. Want a larger size? Redeem STORYTIME as a credit and upgrade to a larger size of your liking. You will have to pay shipping and handling, which for me is usually about $7.99.

I love free photo books! This offer is only available through March 27, so get to work on your photo book right away.

PhotoBooks1And if you have never read my 5 tips for creating a photo book fast, you must. Photo books do not have to be time consuming!

Disclosure: compensated affiliate link used

amanda March 21, 2014 at 10:07 am

Yay! Just ordered mine! Thanks for always reminding us of the offers! :)

Danica March 21, 2014 at 10:41 am

I just ordered mine as well as one other with a code that also expires soon. I finally ordered on for Christmas and the fall. Now I just need to put one together for my daughter’s birthday :). Not to mention catch up on ones for my son’s first year.

jessicaturner March 21, 2014 at 11:28 am

I’m like you- I’ll often get in a mood and do several at once!

jodi March 21, 2014 at 12:59 pm

I’ve been waiting for one of these offers -thank you for posting.

Janet March 21, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Thanks! I just ordered one of our Christmas.

Shene' March 23, 2014 at 12:20 am

Yay! I’m so glad you posted this. I did my first photo book ever.

I’m an old-school scrapbooker, but I haven’t really done much in a year. It’s just so much trouble to get everything out, I have two young kids, a job, etc. I felt guilty leaving my great supplies behind for an electronic method, but I also felt guilty for doing nothing to document my family’s story. So, I just took the chance and tried it. I did my daughter’s first year as a Daisy Girl Scout (where I’m her troop leader) and got it all done in two hours! (I had to search through last year’s pics and learn what I was doing.). I think I’ll be faster in the future! Please keep posting deals! I’m so excited to get my book!

Question…what point of view do you take when you write in them? Do you say “You had so much fun at your party.” Or “Elias had so much fun at his party.”?

jessicaturner March 23, 2014 at 7:23 am

For my birthday books, I use the child’s name throughout the book, then I wrote a note to them at the end of the book.

Bridget March 23, 2014 at 10:30 am

Thanks for the post about the offer. I have had my Christmas book all ready just waiting for an offer. Now it is on its way to me.

Sunnie Tiderman March 24, 2014 at 8:44 pm

Thank You !!! Ordered mine today !!

Coby March 25, 2014 at 11:14 am

Thank you so much! I just completed my first ever photo book and it’s on its way! What a fabulous deal!

lisa @ being stepmom March 25, 2014 at 8:42 pm

I love Shutterfly too! Trying to get a book together tonight! Too good of a deal to pass up.

Andrea March 26, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Just ordered mine! I was just stressing about how I was going to print all the photos from our vacation earlier this month. Ta-Da! No hassle and no glue. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Thanks for always sharing the great deals!