Project Life Sale: My Haul

by jessicaturner on January 30, 2014

I know some of you really like watching videos and seeing products that way, so I made a super short video of the products that I purchased from the Project Life Blow-Out Sale currently happening on Amazon.

For more about the sale, click here.

Have you bought your items yet?

Jessica January 30, 2014 at 10:52 am

I have to stop myself from buying more card kits–I’ve accumulated more than I could use in two years, probably! You mentioned swapping cards–what a great idea, to meet up with other Project Lifers and swap extra cards!

jessicaturner January 30, 2014 at 11:41 am

You and me both! :)

Terrie M January 30, 2014 at 11:02 am

I love your blog and your enthusiasm for all things! I also love your haircut! So cute.

I do have a question…do you print your photos in the regular 4×6 so you have them on hand. Do select a few to go in larger spots? How do you manage that part of project life. I’m new to project life and that is kind of hard for me to visualize the sizing of photos. I know you don’t use just 4×6 photos.

Thanks so much for your time and love the video!

jessicaturner January 30, 2014 at 11:41 am

Thank you so much for your kind words! I plan my layouts in advance, which helps me know when to print larger or odd sized photos. You can see an example here: http://www.themomcreative.com/2013/08/project-life-tuesday-big-giveaway.html

Terrie M January 30, 2014 at 12:10 pm

Thanks for the comments. I see by planning in advance you would know. Great! I’ll look at your link now too. Have a blessed day!

Katie January 30, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Wow, I can’t believe you got your order already!

Julie January 30, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Loving the shorter hair do – cute ,
Thanks for sharing the kit – I do love the grey and yellow and was wondering about it :)

Cooking Up Faith January 30, 2014 at 4:09 pm

I haven’t heard of this sale yet. Heading over to check it out now!
Cooking Up Faith

Erika February 5, 2014 at 5:59 pm

I really need to try Project Life. The idea of traditional scrapbooking overwhelms me, but I think even I could do this! :)

jessicaturner February 6, 2014 at 10:13 am

It is the perfect solution!

Martha February 20, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this sale. I ordered 2 of the Baby kits. We are in the process of becoming licensed foster parents and one of the requirements is to keep a scrapbook for the child’s biological parents. The kits arrived today and are just perfect for documenting “firsts”, and their “story”. I’ll make 2 books, one for us and one for the biological family. I love Project Life and am in the process of scrapbooking all our photos this way.