It’s January which means we are in the heart of soup for dinner season in my house. Me being on book deadline means lots and lots of soup because the leftovers last for days and it is EASY.
I never grew up eating lots of soup, but Matthew did and he got me hooked when we are dating. Now I could easily eat soup several times a week and not complain. (Unfortunately, my kids would complain- ha!)
If you are looking for some soups to enjoy, I hope this list helps you. I have found that most soup recipes can be altered slightly to work in the crock pot – fyi. My favorite beef stew is on this list too.
- Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup // A Night Owl
- Corn Sausage Chowder // Dukes And Duchesses
- Chicken Tortilla Soup // Love Always Mommy
- Easy Enchilada Soup // Sunny With A Chance Of Sprinkles
- Chicken Taco Chili // Chicken Taco Chili
- Beef Stew // The Mom Creative
- Vegetable Stew // Save More Spend Less With Heidi
- Baked Potato Soup // The Sweet Spot Blog
- Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana // Second Chance To Dream
- Squash Soup // Practically Functional
- Tortellini Soup // Stockpiling Moms
- Albondigas // My Turn For Us
- Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup // Coupon Closet
- Navy Bean Soup // Vegan Mother Hubbard
- Cabbage Soup // Glued To My Crafts
What are your favorite soup recipes?