I love, love, love anything peppermint during the Christmas/winter season. And since our tree is up, I’m ready to make some peppermint treats.
My favorite indulgence are Trader Jo’s peppermint JoJos. YUM. Seriously, life changing. I might have bought 10 boxes last year to stockpile until spring. 🙂
Today I’ve got an awesome round-up of links to 15 delicious peppermint treats. Several of these are on my baking list for this Christmas, and I bet you are going to love them to.
1. Peppermint Whoopie Pies from Practicing Frugality
2. Candy Cane Puffs from The Freshman Cook
3. Chocolate Peppermint Trifle from One Creative Mommy
4. Peppermint Pattie Cupcakes from Couponing & Cooking
5. Chocolate Peppermint Milkshake from A Family Feast
6. Peppermint Popcorn from Dukes & Duchesses
7. White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Cookies from Top With Cinnamon
8. Peppermint Cookie Brownie Cups from Lady Behind the Curtain
9. Chocolate Peppermint Sticks from Robyn’s View
10. Peppermint Hot Chocolate from One Creative Mommy
11. Homemade Peppermint Bark from Couponing & Cooking
12. Peppermint Fudge from Call Me PMc
13. Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows from About a Mom
14. White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies from Mother of Pearl It Is
15. Peppermint Oreo Fudge from Something Swanky
Many of these recipes would be perfect for a cookie exchange. I’m coordinating a cookie exchange at my work this year and plan to print these darling free printables from the cute new site, Everyday Cheer. Love!
What is your favorite peppermint recipe?