With Christmas just over a month away, a group of us thought it would be fun to host a giveaway of some of our favorite things. Today I’m thrilled to be hosting this favorite things giveaway with some dear friends. It’s the perfect chance to win something for yourself, or to give as a gift this Christmas season.
This giveaway is hosted by:
Kristen from We are That Family – Her heart for serving others and encouraging lives of faith in her children inspires me.
Kristen from Rage Against the Minivan: I love Kristen’s tell-it-like-it-is personality and her commitment to sharing stories we need to read.
Lisa-Jo from Lisa-Jo Baker: Lisa-Jo writes my heart song about motherhood.
Lisa from Lisa Leonard Designs: I love everything about Lisa. Her creativity inspires and her eye for beauty is unmatched.
Maggie from Gussy Sews: Maggie inspires so many, including me, to chase their dreams. Her gussy totes are my favorite.
- A Quinn infinity scarf from Krochet Kids. The scarf is handmade in Uganda. Krochet Kids creates sustainable economic development programs that support holistic growth of individuals and communities living in poverty.
- $50 gift certificate to Krafty Kash designs – jewelry with your favorite word featured from a vintage dictionary.
- $50 gift certificate to Lisa Leonard Designs, a company that creates hand-stamped jewelry and gifts
- $50 gift certificate to Gussy Sews, a handmade shop full of brightly colored ruffled and sassy accessories
- A beautiful scarf and leather wallet ($50 value) from fashionABLE, a non-profit organization supporting women in Africa
- $50 gift certificate to anything @ The Mercy Shop, a fair-trade marketplace for products (art, jewelry, inspiring accessories) made by residents at Mercy House Kenya