It’s hard to believe another month is over. This month I did a lot of reading for research for my book – and I was so inspired. I think many of you will resonate with these titles as well. (Some links are affiliate links.)
How Did I Get So Busy?: The 28-day Plan to Free Your Time, Reclaim Your Schedule, and Reconnect with What Matters Most: I really liked this author’s approach to understanding the busy lifestyles of today, while still encouraging self care and connecting to a person’s passions and what matters. An easy-read with lots of application.
100 Ways to Happiness: A Guide for Busy People: This was a great, easy read with lots of digestible truths. A perfect stocking stuff for Christmas for the busy people in your life.
The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life: This book is life-changing. I’m not trying to be dramatic, but I seriously think EVERY MOTHER needs to read this book – it is that good. (You can buy used copies on Amazon for as low as 4 cents.)
The Art of Extreme Self-Care: Transform Your Life One Month at a Time: This book is similar to The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal in style and format, but I didn’t enjoy it nearly as much. Not to say that the content wasn’t good, because it was, but the author’s writing style just didn’t resonate with me in the same way.
WHEW! That was a good month of reading. Hard to say if I will hit 30 books by the end of the year, but this month definitely brought me closer to that goal.
What have you been reading lately?
Books read to date:
- How Did I Get So Busy?: The 28-day Plan to Free Your Time, Reclaim Your Schedule, and Reconnect with What Matters Most (October)
- 100 Ways to Happiness: A Guide for Busy People (October)
- The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life (October)
- The Art of Extreme Self-Care: Transform Your Life One Month at a Time (October)
- Let Hope in: 4 Choices That Will Change Your Life Forever (September)
- Million Little Ways: Uncover the Art You Were Made to Live (September)
- A Reliable Wife (September)
- MAKE IT HAPPEN in Ten Minutes a Day: The Simple, Lifesaving Method for Getting Things Done (August)
- A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book: 95 Inspiring Ideas for Photographing Your Friends, Your World, and Yourself(August)
- Notes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic World (August)
- Organized Simplicity (May)
- Bread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table with Recipes (May)
- You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One) (May)
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free (May)
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: A Short Guide to Making Over Your Mornings–and Life (May)
- Big Stone Gap (April)
- Life After Art: What You Forgot About Life and Faith Since You Left the Art Room (March)
- Sparkly Green Earrings: Catching the Light at Every Turn (March)
- Real. Life. Photography (February)
- Prayer: Finding the Heart’s True Home (January)
- Lucia, Lucia (January)
- Mommy Grace: Erasing Your Mommy Guilt (January)