HOT! Exclusive HSN Project Life Kit Available Now (Just Add Color)

by jessicaturner on September 13, 2013

The Just Add Color edition was not supposed to be available on HSN until Tuesday, but it is available now.

This amazing kit is only $59.95 (retail value: $107.96). Even better, get $10 off with the code FALL10OFF50, making it just $49.95. (This code worked for me!)

Your other savings option is to sign up for the HSN newsletter. You’ll then receive a code for 15% off, making the savings better if you buy more than just the kit.

The exclusive HSN Just Add Color includes:

• D-Ring 12″ x 12″ album
  • (60) 12″ x 12″ photo pocket pages (4 designs including 3 exclusives just for this kit!)
  • Core kit:
    – (60) 6″ x 4″ title cards
    – (20) 6″ x 4″ journaling cards
    – (80) 4″ x 4″ journaling cards
    – (400) 2″ x 2″ filler cards
    – (80) 2″ x 2″ basic cards
    – (6) alpha sticker sheets
    – (6) embellishment sticker sheets

To see the kit, check out this video of me previewing it.

These kits are limited edition and will NOT be available in stores. Moreover, they include three new page protectors exclusively for the kit. Head over to HSN and snatch one up. (I guarantee you will be able to sell this on ebay or in a Project Life swap group if you decide you don’t like it or want to split it up. It’s so, so cool.)

Disclosure: affiliate links used. Thank you so much!

Cheryl September 14, 2013 at 10:13 am

Just picked mine up, and the $10 off coupon code worked for me, too! Thanks for the heads up!

jessicaturner September 14, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Yay! I’m so glad.

Debbie S September 14, 2013 at 10:31 am

Thanks for the coupon code, Jessica! Just ordered my kit… super excited!!!

Jill September 14, 2013 at 10:40 am

Thank you for the coupon code and the heads up! I saw that the cute PL overlays were already sold out so who knows if these kits will even last until Tuesday! Thanks!

jessicaturner September 14, 2013 at 6:56 pm

I’ll be honest – I don’t love overlays, but that’s just me. I never have used them much in scrapbooking. Also, the overlays were only rounded corners, so I wouldn’t have wanted them anyway since I don’t round my photos.

KellyRae September 14, 2013 at 2:15 pm

I got mine yesterday (coupon code worked – yay) even though I read on Lisa Bearnson’s blog that there was a strong possibility the price would be lower on Tuesday – couldn’t wait :-) What I am hoping for is there will be packs of the HSN exclusive page protectors available on Tuesday.

jessicaturner September 14, 2013 at 7:01 pm

I didn’t hear that! Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Unless it is a special, I can’t imagine the price being much lower.

Gosh, that would be great if they offered just the page protectors. I have a feeling that they won’t offer them though because people would just buy the protectors and not the kit.

Kim September 14, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Just picked up mine!!! Now I can watch on Tuesday without worrying!! It’s a Christmas present though so it will have to go under the tree and be used next year. :)

Elaine September 16, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I have a question…I usually print my photos at Costco or Shutterfly but neither of these offer an option of printing 2×2. How do you print yours to fit those small squares?

jessicaturner September 16, 2013 at 5:12 pm

In photoshop, I set up a 6×4 page, then crop my photos to 2×2, add them to the 6×4 canvas and save it as a jpg. Then I upload to Walgreens and print. :)

Kelly September 21, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Thanks for coupon code, Jessica. It worked, and my kit is on it’s way as a birthday present – yeah! I love working with Instagram photos, so this is perfect. Thanks for these and all the other tips and coupons. I appreciate it.