Because of your incredible response to the DaySpring Ever Grateful blow-out sale, they have decided to extend it through July 4 – YEOW! In case you missed it, use BDAY60 and get an additional 60% off anything in the Ever Grateful collection, which is already on clearance.
I talk a lot about stockpiling gifts when you find a good deal, as well as about meaningful gift giving.
Meaningful gifts do not have to be expensive.
- A set of bowls with pasta, ice cream treats or soup mix: These bowls are just $2.20 a piece with the coupon. Get a few and wrap them up with some ingredients perfect for bowls, like the pasta salad mix I included, and you have a really thoughtful gift. Perfect for a wedding, housewarming or hostess gift.
- A vase of flowers: The Ever Grateful vase is my favorite gift to give. It is beautiful, and it’s message “grateful for simple blessings” is so meaningful. Plus, at about $5 a piece with the coupon, you can’t beat the price.
- A plate of cookies, brownies, etc.: I love giving baked goods to teachers, new neighbors, co-workers, etc. An easy way to “dress up” the gift is to put the goods on a pretty plate. I got a stack to have on hand for this very purpose. And at just $3 a plate, the Ever Grateful 9″ salad plates are the perfect size. Plus, I love their unique shape and hand-painted design. Just wrap with some cellophane, a ribbon and a tag (Project Life cards are perfect) and you have a really lovely gift!
- A coffee mug + gift card: You can do so many things with mugs. A favorite is to fill with coffee and or a Starbucks card. I popped a few Kuerig cups in along with a Starbucks gift card for the perfect teacher gift.
- A candy mug: For the non-coffee drinkers in your life, fill the mug with candy. You could even put a styrofoam ball in the mug and stick lollipops or cake balls in it (like we did for my sister’s baby shower).
Bonus: Place settings of the Ever Grateful collection are only $10.80 a set – that’s for a dinner plate, salad plate, bowl and mug. If you have thought about replacing your dishes, this might be just the sale you have been waiting for. Or perhaps you know a college student that could use some dishes. Or some newlyweds. As of this posting, there are only 100 dinner plates left, so I would snatch them up before they sell out.
A few years ago, we bought our niece a different retired DaySpring dish collection for her wedding. We were so thankful to be able to bless her and her new husband with beautiful dishes that were so reasonably priced. The same is true for this sale!
So, go take advantage of the DaySpring Ever Grateful blow-out sale and get that gift closet restocked. You’ll be glad you did.
Disclosure: This post includes compensated affiliate links. Thank you so much for helping support this blog.