It’s hard to believe that it is almost back to school time, isn’t it? Nashville schools go back to schools in August, which means the stores are filled with back to school supplies and cute fall clothes already.
- I grew up in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and have tons of photos of me Oshkosh B’Gosh clothing. (Anyone else grow up wearing B’Gosh overalls?)
- As a mom, I love putting my kids in Oshkosh B’Gosh clothing (They wash and wear SO well.)
- I love back to school time! The clothes, the crayons, the new notebooks – it all excites me.
- I am intention about doing giveaways for items that really will bless my readers, and this fit that qualification. (who wants a $50 gift card!? Keep reading!)
Check out the cute clothes I got Elias and Adeline using a gift card sent to me by Oshkosh B’Gosh. I was especially in love with the dark wash denim, and I loved that they had adjustable waist bands. This makes the life of kids’ pants last so much longer, in my opinion.
Elias said to me, “Do I look sharp, Mommy?” Yes, honey, you sure do.
He was also thrilled by the new dinosaur t-shirt I ordered (just $5!). RAWR!!
Adeline was fascinated by the sequins on her shirt. Cute girl.
Oshkosh B’Gosh has tons of cute clothes for boys and girls right now, including for boys:
- Heritage hoodies for boys have a roomy fit for easy layering over button front shirts and tees. We buy Elias an Oshkosh hoodie every year. Love them!
- Nice jeans, including boys skinny jeans, which include a hint of stretch for comfort and available in river dark rinse, indigo, cement and bright blue.
and for girls:
- Tunics and leggings come in many prints and patterns that mix and match for tons of combinations.
- OshKosh slip on sneakers or Mary Janes. Check out their TLC Shop with lots of cute fall designs.
- Skirts and skorts with built-in shorts- I love this feature. We never seem to have enough bloomers in our house. They have so many cute patterns including florals, plaids, denim and more!
- Colored jeggings, with a skinny fit and an adjustable waist.
If your kids wear uniforms, OshKosh B’gosh has a uniform shop that includes everything you need. For boys uniforms, they have tons of options including polos, tees, pants and shorts. For girls uniforms, they also offer dresses, cardigans and jumpers. SO cute!
You can of course shop for Oshkosh B’gosh online or in store. You can also follow @oshkoshbgosh on Twitter and OshKosh B’gosh on Pinterest for outfitting ideas, vintage ads, deals and special events! On Facebook they are offering a fun sweepstakes too.
BONUS- Shutterfly Freebie: Now through October 31, 2013, if you spend at least $20 online, you get a free $20 Shutterfly gift card. YEOW! This is an awesome deal. What a great way to get some back-to-school shopping down and catch up on your photo developing, or buy a photo gift.
Today, I am thrilled to give away a $50 gift card to one of you! Just enter using the easy Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck and thanks to Oshkosh B’Gosh for the opportunity.
Disclosure: OshKosh B’gosh partnered with bloggers such as me to help promote Back to School Looks. As part of the program, I received a gift card. OshKosh B’gosh believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words, and therefore did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products I used. OshKosh B’gosh policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. The winner of this post’s giveaway will be randomly chosen and gift card fulfillment will be handled by a third party.