Today I’m so excited to be one of 10 blogs participating in a massive Erin Condren giveaway to celebrate the launch of their new life planners.
I haven’t had a paper planner in a couple years, but I am SO excited to get a Life Planner and try one again. I think it would be a great for documenting little day in the life moments to put in my Project Life album. Check out this video- you totally are going to want one too. 🙂
Life Planner Features:
- Goals and Notes section on every page
- Additional lines below each individual day for meal planning, exercise routine, newborn scheduling… whatever you need it for, it’s there!
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are now always on the left side of the coil!
- Customizable Stickers
- Elastic Bands to keep planner closed
- Laminated Tabs
- Laminated Cover
- Lined Pages for notes
- Add your favorite photo to the cover or back of your planner
- 12 labels are included in the pouch of your planner
- Important numbers and contacts pages
- Aluminum coil
- Extras to add on to your order: notepads, a pen holder, and colored markers!
To enter this awesome giveaway, just use the Rafflecopter tool below. You could win a $500 Erin Codren grand prize or one of 10 life planners. It’s so easy and I bet you follow many of these bloggers already.
Speaking of, here are all the contest hostesses:
Erin from Blue Eyed Bride, Nina Helleny from According to Nina, Kelly from Kelly’s Korner, me from The Mom Creative, Katie from Marriage Confessions, Akemi from Mommy Guru, Kacia from Coconut Robot, Jennifer from Life in the Green House, Megan from In This Wonderful Life and Sheaffer from Pinterest Told Me To.
So go enter and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received an Erin Condren gift card in exchange for this post. Excitement about the planner is all my own.